Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diablox

Anyone like Green Day?

Just wanted to know if anyone likes Green Day. I have almost all of their albums (just missing one or two.) And if you've never heard them and you're into Punk Rock, I request them. :icon13:

O_O

That's like asking me if I like girls...

That's like asking me if I play Eternal Lands...

That's like asking me if I'm actually wearing a green day shirt in my avatar...

( <----- )

I've got all of their albums except for one, and a whole poopload of commercially-endorsed merchandise B)

And yeah, one of the best bands ever (arguably "THE" best, but knowing the sh*tload of n00blets around here, this'd turn into a flamewar in mere seconds)

So...yeah, they rock :blush:

And yeah, one of the best bands ever (arguably "THE" best, but knowing the sh*tload of n00blets around here, this'd turn into a flamewar in mere seconds)

I agree, Lmao, I like them so much, my friends call me an "American Idiot" They rock. :blush:

I luv Green Day, Punk Rawk Rules. But i do h8 American Idiot posers.

For anyone who doesnt know, they are also a Band under the name of The Network, its a crazy cd though. :blush:

For anyone who doesnt know, they are also a Band under the name of The Network, its a crazy cd though. B)

I didn't want to be called "American Idiot" Lmao. They just think it's wird how much I listen to the band that they did it, I'm not a poser... :blush:

For anyone who doesnt know, they are also a Band under the name of The Network, its a crazy cd though. :pirate:

I didn't want to be called "American Idiot" Lmao. They just think it's wird how much I listen to the band that they did it, I'm not a poser... :o

i wasnt calling u a poser, if i did i would say it directly to ur face, i didnt mean to affend u. :pirate:

For anyone who doesnt know, they are also a Band under the name of The Network, its a crazy cd though. :pirate:

I didn't want to be called "American Idiot" Lmao. They just think it's wird how much I listen to the band that they did it, I'm not a poser... :o

i wasnt calling u a poser, if i did i would say it directly to ur face, i didnt mean to affend u. :pirate:

No prob. Just a misunderstanding.

I like their American Idiot album, Kudos for having the balls to do the right thing, at the expense of alienating a lot of fans.

I like their American Idiot album, Kudos for having the balls to do the right thing, at the expense of alienating a lot of fans.

If by "right thing", you mean selling out to a popular sentiment for a popularity spike, and becoming exactly what they are decrying in their music, then I would agree fully.

Or, in other words - "I don't want to be controlled by the media, but I have no problem being that controlling media." :D

I LOVE GREEN DAY!

Top five green day songs

1.St.Jimmy

2.Holiday

3.BRainstew/Jaded

4.LongView

5.GoodRiddence/TimeOfYourLife

-Mid

P.S. 100% Agree with Ent

Edited by midevilconevi17

ye they are quite good.. not my favourite band though.

Theme song from Princess = teh best!!11!2!@!!!eleven

Edited by Hardcore

Wow...just wow.... Not to start a flame war or anything but in my opinion Green Day is one of the most overrated bands ever. Those that listen are usually those that think Hot Topic is punk rock...

Wow...just wow.... Not to start a flame war or anything but in my opinion Green Day is one of the most overrated bands ever. Those that listen are usually those that think Hot Topic is punk rock...

I agree...but i must admitt thou i love their first album...rest is...well, by my oppinion, to be ignored :icon13:

But than again, i love punk-rock music too much to say that green day is "true" punk band :icon4:

Edited by skodarap