Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nicky

fatboyjim

I have the screenshots of the entire conversation in case anyone is interested, but this guy told some newbies in the newbie help channel that the fee for making changes to your character is a rip off. I simply wrote "fatboyjim, why do you have to be like that?". he asked me to PM him if i had a problem and i suggested to him that he should have PM'ed his rip off comment.

He PM'ed me and asked what guild i was in and told me that i am now on his guild's PK list.

I dont have any problem being on whatever list he has, but i wanted his guild to know about the duchebag amoung them.

We went back and forth with our comments until finally he had no further argument to justify his rip off comments and put me on his ignore list.

No hard feelings, but i can't stand by while someone tells players that asking admins to make special changes to your characters is not worth the measly 5 bucks! It's a privlage that they'll entertain the possibility at all.

Yes I do agree that what people do with thier money is thier problem.... Maybe some people think its worth it.OH and about the pk list well you should be fine if you dont go into arena or pk maps lol.

~sabrael

jride: Heh. Fitboy in CA$H. guess I wont be selling to you anymore.
fitboyjim: y not
fitboyjim: i havent changed just cause my tag has
[PM from fitboyjim: im still the same fin person ]
[PM to fitboyjim: If you want to hang with thieves and scammers, that's fine. :)]
[PM from fitboyjim: fuk off]

He shall fit right in.

And he is right, he hasn't "f'in changed".

CODE

jride: Heh. Fitboy in CA$H. guess I wont be selling to you anymore.

fitboyjim: y not

fitboyjim: i havent changed just cause my tag has

[PM from fitboyjim: im still the same fin person ]

[PM to fitboyjim: If you want to hang with thieves and scammers, that's fine. :omg:]

[PM from fitboyjim: fuk off]

He shall fit right in.

And he is right, he hasn't "f'in changed".

Do u have something else except your sharp tongue?

omg wtf? CA$H has any right too do anything they want :blush: what do you have against them?

If they have the right to do what they want, then I have the right to post my 2 cents without CA$H lackeys and cheerleaders asking me stupid questions. This is about fitboyjim, not CA$H. Stick to the topic or be deleted, remember?

To the newbie who posted above you, I have plenty besides a sharp tongue that has kept me alive this far, and your wit is no match for mine. Stay out of the big leagues.

If they have the right to do what they want, then I have the right to post my 2 cents without CA$H lackeys and cheerleaders asking me stupid questions. This is about fitboyjim, not CA$H. Stick to the topic or be deleted, remember?

To the newbie who posted above you, I have plenty besides a sharp tongue that has kept me alive this far, and your wit is no match for mine. Stay out of the big leagues.

[PM to fitboyjim: If you want to hang with thieves and scammers, that's fine. :omg:]

I think your reaction is not about fitboy at all. If u have a problem then find another way to solve it rather than slender us whenewer you can :blush:

Edited by Istiach

So i think we could settle this in wsc arena in front of all. dont u think so? u know im just poor newbie.... :devlish: heal plz heal plz

Edited by Istiach

So i think we could settle this in wsc arena in front of all. dont u think so? u know im just poor newbie.... :devlish: heal plz heal plz

Sure. I'll meet you there...March 32nd, 25 o' clock.

Violence solves everything.

Dang Jride04, I'm wondering why you are always picking on CA$H, I didn't hear good things of you, maybe we better start picking on you?

(hint: search something to do when EL is off, it could be fun)

Edited by Cycloonx

QUOTE(Istiach @ Mar 28 2006, 02:46 PM)

So i think we could settle this in wsc arena in front of all. dont u think so? u know im just poor newbie.... heal plz heal plz

At least u have your tounge, but where are your guts? :devlish:

QUOTE(Istiach @ Mar 28 2006, 02:46 PM)

So i think we could settle this in wsc arena in front of all. dont u think so? u know im just poor newbie.... heal plz heal plz

At least u have your tounge, but where are your guts? :devlish:

In my abdomen, don't you know anatomy?

I have brains little guy (those are located in the cranial cavity....some are more promenant than others), you have countless hours to train (and have other people train for you) so you can back up your petty insults with a sword.....in a game. Kudo's.

Being smart enables me to stay out of the arenas where I am no match for kids that train for hours and days...just as brains (however small in quantity) should keep you from trying to one up me on here, as you'll get owned.

Killing a player in a game that is weaker than you may win you a small bragging right. What comes after that?

I have brains little guy (those are located in the cranial cavity....some are more promenant than others), you have countless hours to train (and have other people train for you) so you can back up your petty insults with a sword.....in a game. Kudo's.

Being smart enables me to stay out of the arenas where I am no match for kids that train for hours and days...just as brains (however small in quantity) should keep you from trying to one up me on here, as you'll get owned.

Killing a player in a game that is weaker than you may win you a small bragging right. What comes after that?

I see u prefer flaming :devlish: well it really makes you look big indeed. However have you ever thought about ppl who rather act than talk???....omg sorry i know im just big newb who tries to solve everything with violence and you are spotless guy who hates ca$h and talk behind their back because he is sooooooo inteligent and have sooooooooo GOOD reason.

I see u prefer flaming :devlish: well it really makes you look big indeed. However have you ever thought about ppl who rather act than talk???....omg sorry i know im just big newb who tries to solve everything with violence and you are spotless guy who hates ca$h and talk behind their back because he is sooooooo inteligent and have sooooooooo GOOD reason.

Behind your back? I believe I've been pretty up front about it. Enough is enough. Just go play the game. Ortinoocooitoe, or whatever....participate in the MYOFB contest. PM me in game if you need help figuring that one out.