Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mayan_el

PUNA

hmm, sorrie to say this sabrael... but i dont mean to be speaking against you. i was wondering what guild the person who got killed was in?

it's surprising to me to hear that PuNa would be killing random people while pvp if they are not an enemy target for him, or if a strong person was trying to kill a significantly weaker person :o .

this is because he has done good deeds in my eye in the past in pk area :wub: . one time i was training without a sword with a partner in KF (yea i was a noob back then)... and one guy came in to kill my training partner.... PuNa then jumped in to kill the guy :hug: , sadly my training partner was killed before PuNa was able to kill him/her. Perhaps this is also killing while pvp? Yes PuNa did save me from an attack, but i fled the field right away so i can not say that PuNa wouldn't kill me if i were to stay for another minute. I guess i should've sit there a minute longer to find out... but he had no sign of chasing after me that time.

Please don't take this message as saying that you are wrong, but if you have more information regarding the person who got killed, then i will judge PuNa based on that :icon13:

yeah i dont think you should be posting for someone else you dont know the case that happened... maybe the person is a red tag in his eyes

I know this isnt against the rules but PuNa is killing people who train or pvp so watch out im sorry for all my posts btw...

~sabrael

I thought outlaw forums were for scammers, bag jumpers, etc.

Getting killed in a pk map is not cause for outlaw post. Dont want to get killed, go beat up some beaver.

Hmm, PuNa mostly attacks people he sees carrying a red tag, I can't recall him attacking people that are friends of his or friends of his friends (did that make sense? :icon13: )

Lately, I've been talking to him often while he's online, said he saw someone he could kill but didn't because they were training. So I doubt your words about killing PVPers are true. A red tag is possible though.

Those beavers can be more furousius then an angry female Rend :evilgrin:

?

Those beavers can be more furousius then an angry female. Rend :angry:

?

:) <-( what is this smile doing btw ;S)

He killed me and someone else the other person was guildless and my guild has no enemies nor allies we are new and led by labrat savyl spartan_warrior and I.

He killed me and someone else the other person was guildless and my guild has no enemies nor allies we are new and led by labrat savyl spartan_warrior and I.

Savyl pwns. She get him :icon13:

Thanks Sabrael for the clairification regarding who was killed. All I can say is probably that you should be careful if your name appears on the outlaw forum for various reasons that might affect your reputation to other players. There are guild targets, as well as personal targets too, to keep in mind. I might be wrong since your account has appeared to be used for both character ashliney and sabrael. But i hope to be correct in assuming you are Sabrael based on your first post you primarily signed as Sabrael. Take good care of yourself in the future and be safe.

Guest trashking
:omg:heres the thing i no PuNa very well often see him come in while im pvping with my friends doesnt kill my friends nor me i tottaly trsut this guy but then again i dont no wat he really does hes been a good freind to me :D

Hmm... well, from what i have seen, Puna is a very nice player. For the past few days i have been checking out the dp arena, looking for pvp's and possible enemies to fight. well, Puna was there for the 2 days i spent there, and as far as i saw he was HELPING lower level characters. Showed people the br spawn close by bc they asked for brs (and didnt kill them). there were also people pvping in arena and he did not interfere. Also, as several people were in the arena training, someone summoned a mountain chim close to the arena (not sure if they were meaning for it to go into arena and kill everyone, but it was still there). Seeing this, people started to flee and leave the arena, but before the majority could get out Puna killed it and told everyone to carry on with their training. he even helped me out when an enemy of our guild wouldnt accept my challenge, but then a stronger player than i came in and intended to pk me. Puna jumped up from outside the arena and waited for me to disengage. he helped fight the other person, but they teled away.

As far as i know Puna, he is a helper and good guy. Good work Puna :(

A few weeks ago I was training in DP arena with a few friends. In between Puna showed up and sat himself next to the arena. We talked a little and continued to train for quite a while, maybe up to an hour. Suddenly Puna tele'd in the ring and killed me, afterwards killing another one of my friends who was trying to help me, then left the arena. I met him afterwards in DP storage and exchanged a few words and smilies.

Anyway, the point is - although I wouldnt consider it perfectly honorable to disturb training sessions, I didnt have the impression he was out for some easy kills when he arrived, neither was he verbally offensive or something like that. I dont think he belongs to the common outlow scum. I have seen people behave much worse. :blink:

Guest stalag
I met him afterwards in DP storage and exchanged a few words and smilies.

rofl....