Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
duckyo

Joker

I recon we should have a Joker called Joker II in C2 but he gives you different things to the normal Joker maybe like titinuim longs(or maybe thats too good),

DuCkYo

P.S I'm sorry if someone has said this...

Joker already exists.

Give the C2 version another name, like Jester !!!

Joker already exists.

Just have Joker appear on either continent ... would make the find the Joker contests more challenging!

but if you make it more challenging increase what rewards he gives, it kinds sucks atm. Ofcourse nothing too good, maybe just tit long, steel chain or 1k GC

Just have Joker appear on either continent ... would make the find the Joker contests more challenging!

Hmm i agree with Learner

Edited by duckyo

It has been suggested before about the joker having riddles aswel as having to find him to win a prize, so maybe we can have this for C2, with a jester. Also as that makes him slightly harder he chould have higher prizes, like rare books and the stones you get from harvesting

Joker already exists.

This could only be done when C2 isn't "officially" secret anymore IMHO !!!!

Or else the ppl that don't know C2 would run around C1 trying to find him without succes when he's actually at C2 (assuming he won't be found that much there, because it's big and not very populated) !!!

Not really...

Not really...

I agree - But foremost, keep jokers (c1 and c2) separate until joker gets more improvements. I'd love for him to drop a wider variety of items and having riddles or whatever feasible interesting suggestions.

I have never found one.... I guess they are hard to find but cheesy prizes if I may suggest if it is so hard to find him, Why not make the prizes better? That would be cool..

Joker is not that hard to find, if zou know where he likes to appear. Because there are about 10 spots, if you know them, it is not that hard to find them. They are on dangerous maps though like Grunbani or Tirnym.

Joker is not that hard to find, if zou know where he likes to appear. Because there are about 10 spots, if you know them, it is not that hard to find them. They are on dangerous maps though like Grunbani or Tirnym.

I thought there are around 40 spots. Byt mabye it has changed...

I thought there are around 40 spots. Byt mabye it has changed...

There are more than 40.

There are more like 80 spots:P but it's not a matter. Jester for Irilion! With spawn in Hulda (or 10 spawns in Hulda).

There are more like 80 spots:P but it's not a matter. Jester for Irilion! With spawn in Hulda (or 10 spawns in Hulda).

sure. I go Hulda all the time. I slip by the ACs like a ninja in the night.

Wow i've just noticed i've made a good suggestion (i think :evilgrin: )