Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grayseraph

Arigorn and JarJar of ftw!

This guy pisses me off so much. My guild, >SG<, stands for an honorable guild that does not scam/bagjump. Well, an allianced was forged between us and ftw!. I was invited to train with one of the guildies from for the win, and I was set up, as the sleazy lowdown guildmaster Arigorn came and killed me as his little cronie JarJar was training with me. Betrayal. These humans disgust me.

This guy pisses me off so much. My guild, >SG<, stands for an honorable guild that does not scam/bagjump. Well, an allianced was forged between us and ftw!. I was invited to train with one of the guildies from for the win, and I was set up, as the sleazy lowdown guildmaster Arigorn came and killed me as his little cronie JarJar was training with me. Betrayal. These humans disgust me.

Yup, he's well known as a scammer/liar/etc. His name is entirely ironic.

And stil i dont understand why hardly no1 attack him besides me

You gotta be joking.

Me and alot of ppl attack him.

Edit: Except lower levels obviously.

Edited by epervier

Erm, scarr when I notice him in near a pk map I immediatly get my armor and chase him all around WS-NC-KF-DP pk areas.

Arigorn you make my day's on EL so full ...............following you from pk area to pk area warning people about you .There are good pkr's bad pkr's and there is you ;) lemme reach for my Oscar Wilde book hmmmm....... here's a good one ! “A true friend stabs you in the front.â€

Whilst I thoroughly disapprove of arigorns actions on this matter, I gotta ask this...why the heck (since you are obviously AWARE this outlaws section exists) did your guild ally with his without doing a bit of background research on arigorn before now?

Surely if you HAD done even a brief search you would have seen enough evidence to KNOW he is not to be trusted...?

Personally I would extend that same distrust to anyone associated with him guild-wise....

Guest stalag

Arigorn like crus ( he stills play ? ) are necessary to the game to spicy it a bit . :)

Pyewacket has a point here....is name is spread in outlows like no other, u got what u paid for.

Of course i dont approved what his guild at all did but in ts guild info they say clear what they are.. a pk guild...so like *co* u cant trust them blindly, always espect a twist.

But i think he isnt soo bad as people pretend to make him, i pvp last night about 4 hours in row with roos from him and he didnt attaked us and was there a long, long time so maybe there's still a good side hidden in him that needs to be push out of darkness :)

Think scarr quit being the devil a long time ago... that whole being evil is fun for him, but that responsibility of being the dark lord and all, well, that was just getting in the way of just being genuinely evil - or so I'd assume.

Yeah, I wondered who actually would have chosen to make a guild with Arigorn, or join/ally with such guild, after all the topics posted here... I mean, it's not even like Arigorn tries to hide or anything - which I guess in and of itself is inspirational, but still...

O yeh i forgot, he got like 10 lvls removed of a/d so now u lot attack

and im stil the dark lord here :P

Edited by vwpro

Arigorn like crus no i got pk'd by crus as many did but he never asked me to train with him and kill me ,also i dont think he he ever made alliances with people to kill them either..........after talking to crus and getting to know him i would trust that guy with my EL life np,training with him was fun and hes a perfect gent,please hurry back crus :) qoute for Arigorn.......“A true friend stabs you in the front.†i think he should be banned for life hes trouble!!! :D

O yeh i forgot, he got like 10 lvls removed of a/d so now u lot attack

and im stil the dark lord here :whistle:

More of an Dark Queen, then...

:devlish:

Note : if you find a pun in this, be assured that it is no coincidence. No Gnome were harmed in the making of this post.

hmm yea i got a friend who got bagjumped and then when he came to get his db he killed my friend again and took everything and run away...arigorn is wild his scamming and bagjumpinglet him to buy himself an honorable place in el as a pker and he got lots of cash pking and selling now he wears a crown

a shiny sword :P and full plate and a mirror cape when he had pked my fellow

he was wearing leather panth+boot+titanium chainmail+and a sword

lol if everyone had started el from the very beginning everyone will be strong but a lot of newbies enter which leads pkers to richness... thats a bad thing...

the god aluwen should hear about this and warn arigorn what kind of a land is this they should be in charge of these things :)

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

Erm... noobs should not be in pk maps in the first place.

If a chimeran wolf (erm... not you, a mountain chimeran, a desert chimeran, fortest, artic...) can attack a noob why players cant attack noobs as well?

Disclaimer: I dont attack noobs usually, only if they did something wrong (like bagjumping, scamming, spamming, begging) or if they are marked as enemies.

If you considere yourself noob just dont go to pk maps, there are plenty of monsters for you to train on and pk maps is and should be dungerous places.

EDIT: Oh, and i am not defending Arigorn either, people who join guilds just to convince someone to go to pk maps, leave the guild and kill the guild members deverves no defense.

Edited by Lorck

Wow, I've been watching this draw out....lol really dragged out.

Anyway, it may have been some of my fault for not doing much research, but I really don't want to see this happen again.

Anyone know his stats? ill keep an eye out for him :(

and if i cant pk him... idk lol, ill still try. for doing such a rotten trick to someone who didnt deserve it, id still attack

Anyone know his stats? ill keep an eye out for him :devlish:

and if i cant pk him... idk lol, ill still try. for doing such a rotten trick to someone who didnt deserve it, id still attack

a/d 69/76, dunno p/c, magic 39. Happy hunting :D