Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

Lord of the flies day

Lord of the flies day  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the lord of the flies day implemented?

• Yes
    • No

I think, that some lazy or maybe mean players are trying to benefit on the other weaker players. You're always saying that PKers have no other nexuses, but who fault is this? Only theirs. If there's no fight day, they should be doing some MORE useful things than just sitting on beam and cleaning their weapons :)

I voted 100% AGAINST this day. I chose EL because, I'm not forced to fight with other players if I don't want to. And save your threaths on me PKers, I'm not wandering through PK areas :D

i don't think that's a good argument, we can say in return that it is your fault that you don't have big a/d :/

lol - politics.... :devlish:

But having A/D like 80/80 or even higher is much more harder than investing just 2PP in inorganic and read a few books for few Kgc. It seems that pure fighters are like dinosaurs, unable to adapt to changes and when they are changes, they fight against them. Peace day do NOT FORCE anybody to do anything (you can still harvest sulphur or coal, which is badly needed everytime and you need NO NEXUSES and NO BOOKS for that, just equiped pickaxe), but War day would FORCE me to fight. And think about new players. First day, they come, step out of IP and die. I don't believe there won't be any WS docks campers out there. Isn't a good way to start a game and support them. It could decrease number of new players coming into the game.

And think about new players. First day, they come, step out of IP and die.

Only if they levelled to at least around 60/60 fighting the IP population on that day :). Don't forget this idea was meant to affect players with an a+d of at least 120 only.

Ok, if THIS will condition will be implemented, then everything is allright. A+D=120+ are skilled fighters. I was only afraid about weaker players.

But having A/D like 80/80 or even higher is much more harder than investing just 2PP in inorganic and read a few books for few Kgc. It seems that pure fighters are like dinosaurs, unable to adapt to changes and when they are changes, they fight against them.

Yeah, try to get 2 PP for inorganic at 110+ Overall...

and dinosaurs ? how about they playing game BECAUSE they wanted to become fighters, no miners, no manuers, but pure fighters ?

Peace day do NOT FORCE anybody to do anything

Is FORCING not to fight...

(you can still harvest sulphur or coal, which is badly needed everytime and you need NO NEXUSES and NO BOOKS for that, just equiped pickaxe)

Right... like fighters need coal or sulfur...

but War day would FORCE me to fight.

Would force YOU to fight ? How day would force you to fight ? You become bloodthirsty on days begin?

It's only matter of people, if you have many enemies THEY will force you to fight.

There are many maps, just choose less crowded map WHILE day, or choose enemies/friends wisely BEFORE that day come...

And think about new players. First day, they come, step out of IP and die. I don't believe there won't be any WS docks campers out there.

I guess all newcomers can read blue messages ? And don't leave IP for MAX 6 hours...

Plus, as Molime reminded us, this thread is about Lord of the Flies day, not War Day.

(you can still harvest sulphur or coal, which is badly needed everytime and you need NO NEXUSES and NO BOOKS for that, just equiped pickaxe)

Right... like fighters need coal or sulfur...

Well, make FEs then to make money or for the chance to get EFE's. So you can get new gear easier.

but War day would FORCE me to fight.

Would force YOU to fight ? How day would force you to fight ? You become bloodthirsty on days begin?

It's only matter of people, if you have many enemies THEY will force you to fight.

There are many maps, just choose less crowded map WHILE day, or choose enemies/friends wisely BEFORE that day come...

Whats about some brain dead gits, running around and serping everyone just for fun?

And think about new players. First day, they come, step out of IP and die. I don't believe there won't be any WS docks campers out there.

I guess all newcomers can read blue messages ? And don't leave IP for MAX 6 hours...

Oh, hang on to that dream. Even players who are playing for longer time cant read blue messages.

Piper

Well, make FEs then to make money or for the chance to get EFE's. So you can get new gear easier.

Nah, those are too cheap for trying to get EFE on own way...

Whats about some brain dead gits, running around and serping everyone just for fun?

Try to hide or cooperate with others ?

Little risk to meet any on such 2 big continents, earlier monster will get you...

Anyway i think enemy fighters will be rather busy hunting(or being hunted) for their enemies

Oh, hang on to that dream. Even players who are playing for longer time cant read blue messages.

Piper

Hmm, indeed, you have absolutely right here...