Eternal Lands Official Forums
willywonka

im really mad know

My ip was banned again!! i didnt do anything this time. i was booted for know reason! i would like to know why i was banned. Learner booted me and i did nothing.

My ip was banned again!! i didnt do anything this time. i was booted for know reason! i would like to know why i was banned. Learner booted me and i did nothing.

sry bout spelling, its supposed to say im really mad now

This should be in the bans section, btw there are more than that in spelling errors.

i was booted for know reason

Should be "no reason".

Edited by sparhawk

ok here the whole story. i got banned once before but that was my fault. when i found out i got un banned i tried to hide the fact that it was back. (knowing my brother would try to get me banned. but a couple of days ago he found out and created his new character. i dont believe that taking peoples time should account for scamming. well anyways he sees the #hints on his screen when he was on and it said "be aware of scammer as scamming is not against the rules" so he creates the fake contest were he will give people 100k. he tells me himself that he is scamming these players and as soon as he gets the items the player trade him hell beam and they wont catch him. so of couse his plan fails and he tries to scam a new player for his steel long/steel chainmail. this dosnt work so he logs out and i go on. only the player that came in second to brain seems to be mad about my contest, so i dont think it is a big deal. anyways, i go to harvest some lilacs and a about 20 seconds after i start i get booted and this is where i am today. i want my brothers character xantos1 banned and and new accounts to be made on this ip disabled so he can not get my computer banned again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I think this saying is a perfect example of the current situation. Brother excuses don't work, especially when they've been used in the past.

How?

The first contest was run by chezzmo, the 2nd one by xantos1.

Did you gave your password to your brother/ficus plant? Or how could this happen?

Piper

My account is chezzmo, i log off. his is xantos1 he logs on. he figures that it since the #hints say scamming is not against the rules so that he can scam players as he pleases.

How?

The first contest was run by chezzmo, the 2nd one by xantos1.

Did you gave your password to your brother/ficus plant? Or how could this happen?

Piper

I ran the first contest, and i didnt really scam anything. i logged off and my brother did the second contest figuring scaming wasnt against the rules.

Edited by wonka

Ok, one fake contest from chezzmo, one fake contest from xantos1.

So we get rid of 2 troublemakers with one IP ban. Sounds fine to me :devlish:

Piper

Ok, one fake contest from chezzmo

Piper

i dont see how mine was a fake contest, i didnt promise any prizes. infact i didnt offer any reward at all. it was just for fun.

Considering the past and that short after getting unbanned you organised two contests (one we obviously in scam purpose, second to have fun at the cost of other players) I can't say I'm surprised or even a bit sad with your ban.

You certainly haven't learnt your lesson last time. Good bye.

I swear that I only organized the first contest, and if i was to create 2 contest why would i use 2 characters why wouldnt i use chezzmo. and second, even im not that dumb to offer 100k for a prize on a noobie account.