Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

TinkerBelle

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce that our Fairy Bot of Fortune is completely recovered, she is back where she belongs, on the docks of Portland.

Some of you will remember her, to some she is a new kid in town.

TinkerBelle is, as I said, a Fairy Bot Of Fortune. If you trade her 50 gc she spins her wheel and hands you..either a digital fortune cookie with a personal wish, or..a prize!! And that prize variates from a diss ring to a serp sword, and from a pair of fur boots to a mirror cape, lots of different prizes, as you can seee when you pm her #inv

She isnt hard to get along with, just trade her 50 gc, acept the trade and wait..

Please..she is still very young, do not use faul language on her and treat her nicely..as she tells you herself when you soeak to her..Think Happy thoughts while you play with her..just like you should have happy thought playing any game..:D

I hope you will have fun with her..enjoy :blush:

note: what she is wearing apaers in her inventory but will not be givven away as a price. Yes..Tink is beta too and being worked on constantly B)

JezeBelle

Edited by Jezebelle

Nice idea can we have some idea of probability of winning a prize etc because if it is 1/1000 then there is no way i will play with her but if it is 1/10 I'll be there often.

Anyway I will throw 50gc at her on my way back to the tit mines and see if she is nice to a poor lonely drawf. :devlish:

I like! Nice!

Expect to see all my GC in Tink's inv. XD

A grue got her.

Edited by jjk

Woohoo Tink's back :devlish: . She was a very fair bot last time with a fun randomness, and as some have stated quite addictive , can't see there being any changes, if there are then they are for the better

hey guys..

I am so sorry..but I had to send her back to the clinic again..she couldnt stand on her feet..and lagged out to much..I think the enthusiasme from everyone overwhelmed her a bit..and pehaps even..made her fall of the wagon again..but the doctors will patch her up again.

I promise, she will be back as soon as her doctors aprove..:devlish:

*hugs*

Jez

Yay shes back i won a mm cloak from her once:D

TinkerBelle has fully recovered and will be online almost fulltime.

For now, she wont be run from my machine so she wont be online 24/7, but that will soon change.

I hope you will all have fun with her, as everyone did in 'the old days'.

*hugs*

Jez

Hi, I'm having trouble with bots and I'm wondering two things:

1. Can I get the source code for her?

2. What is it programed in?

Thanks!

honestly, i think shes a scammer... i never win anything but 5gc and i only won that ONCE, i have spent over 1k on that bot and only get stupid fortune cookies :(

My favorite bot is "Gamble" :P :P :D

Chrish16: I shouldnt even make this post, but its obviously you are new to this World. I can asure you that Tinkerbelle made a lot of players VERY happy and shes deffo not a scam. If you think so, please, do us all a favour and dont play her. After all..shes only generous to those who think 'Happy Thoughts":)

Jaxbot: as for the source code: I dont think it will be given out.

JezeBelle

Edited by Jezebelle

The individuals who wrote Tinkerbelle spent a lot of time and effort into making her work properly. The code is not available. The algorithms used for calculating winning percentages and such cannot be made known in case someone wants to try and abuse her.

My suggestion would be to look at the client source code and strip out all the graphical elements from it as a starting point. Then add what you want back in.

Could they just send me the source without the raffle part in it?
there are open source ones available. so it's pointless to chase this one (and don't ask where they are. if you're able to make use of the bot sources, you'd know where to find them)

Greetings to you all!

With the new year and all..it was time to bring back some fairydust and magic to our World..yes..yes..TinkerBelle is back!

She's back on Portland Docks and ready to play..with any who is willing and able to do so..:)

Have fun everybody!

JezeBelle

\o/

I am not much of a gambler but she's the only one i try my luck on every now and then.

Been missing her a while already even tho i ain't much on C1.

Good to have her back again.

*hope she will bring me lots of luck :) *