Eternal Lands Official Forums
kittykitty

Do You Like Lieing Cheating And Stealing?

*yawn* another "first" scammer/bagjumpers guild, congratulations...

:D

First OFFICIAL scammer/bagjumpers guild...

Ah...one more guild on a pk list... :D

It's here eternal-lands first all around guild u could bagjump u could do almost anything u desire there is only one rule to obey the regulare eternal-lands rule pm davius, thejman , legolas_big , or bigboy09 to join Visit our website

lol, arent you godfathernoodle?

Piper

FYI davius = legolas_big I wouldn't be suprised if their is some multi goin on here :D

Yes i am TheJman now , If not alreadyy, add me to ur pk list, because everyone exept dao is on our pk list which mean u shouldnt walk around alone in pk maps...... just to let everyone know :P

Why exactly do you like being added to PK lists, publicity? I'd hate it...

Yes i am TheJman now , If not alreadyy, add me to ur pk list, because everyone exept dao is on our pk list which mean u shouldnt walk around alone in pk maps...... just to let everyone know :P

lol

Yes i am TheJman now , If not alreadyy, add me to ur pk list, because everyone exept dao is on our pk list which mean u shouldnt walk around alone in pk maps...... just to let everyone know wink.gif

OMG they 0wn me! :D;):omg:

EDIT: More seriously there are many guilds created to protect bagjumpers/scammers for them dont leave the game because they are hunted. And all of them so far failed miserably. :dry::D

Edited by Lorck

It's here eternal-lands first all around guild u could bagjump u could do almost anything u desire there is only one rule to obey the regulare eternal-lands rule pm davius, thejman , legolas_big , or bigboy09 to join Visit our website

There are more important rules to follow in this World then just the EL regular rules..but then again..there must be exceptions to every rule, musnt there..

I should make a poll about how long this guild will last..altho..at least they are being honest about what they do..:P

Jez

I'm personally wondering how scamming can be aloud, but spamming is against their guild rules... :blink:

Can't we have some liars, cheats, and thieves who at least use proper English?! :icon13:

I'm personally wondering how scamming can be aloud, but spamming is against their guild rules... :P

Can't we have some liars, cheats, and thieves who at least use proper English?! :P

No, we can't. You see, if they had to check their grammar and spelling then they would waste valuable time in being such talented liars, cheats, and thieves. Just does not equate in the major scheme of things :lipssealed:

Yes i am TheJman now , If not alreadyy, add me to ur pk list, because everyone exept dao is on our pk list which mean u shouldnt walk around alone in pk maps...... just to let everyone know

lmao, now tell your members to come without diss rings

you dont have any higher a/d then 35 in your guild? well the pics (and fights i had) dont say you do

but seriously..

GL

*cough-withDissingandRunning-cough*

edit

btw pwn site ye got there Lol..the music is the finishing touch

Edited by Mister_Q

I Am a well known scammer, And i have no trouble spelling or using proper grammer at all, Anyway i think scamming Makes this game seem a lot more real , Thats why all these forums are under Outlaws NOT Scammers!

I Am a well known scammer, And i have no trouble spelling or using proper grammer at all, Anyway i think scamming Makes this game seem a lot more real , Thats why all these forums are under Outlaws NOT Scammers!

1°) This is the Guild & Clans forums, not the "outlaws" section.

2°) Subtitle of "Outlaws" goes "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!"

I do believe that you suffer, as The One might point out, from "selective reading". And therefore, judging by the consistency of your interventions so far, you just subscribe to these boards to play the Forum Troll.

Thus...

Don't feed the Troll, let him starve for attention.

1. Just wondering is the average age in this guild rather young because scamming, bagjumping ect is very childish and inmature.

2. why post recruiting scammers why not just say EVERYONE PLEASE PUT US ON PK LIST.

3. I am looking foward to killing you guys :)

-SirEomer