Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kramxel

Calenhad=Shady

Yea i apologize for my petty post, but i was mad at the moment and wanted to action on. I have cleared my mind and seen that what i said was really inneccesary. I also apologize on the behalf of Iron. :o

Edited by Kramxel

Kram..........IRON is not allied with PL. If Calenhad attacks you in KF he hasn't really done anything wrong.

Train up a little so you are able to diss when someone strong like Calenhad attacks.

stfu pk is part of the game

what u post next in outlaws?? a fluffy killed you ?

ur armor broke ?? ur DB poofed ??

qtf grow up noob learn to play geeezz

I don't think PK maps were made for tea parties and chatter with friends... :D

And apology for him pking you sounds just plain stupid :D

I don't think PK maps were made for tea parties and chatter with friends... :D

And apology for him pking you sounds just plain stupid :D

EXACTLY

Watch out for Calenhad, He is very Devious. He'll attacked u in a pk map when hei s bored. He takes he power to another lvl, He pked me while i was in KF talking to my allies and said he was bored after wards. idnt even apologize. He also Threated to kill me while i was training. I was scared i was going to lose all my stuff WATCH OUT!

Believe I killed you the other night for making a stupid comment to me while you were just sitting in KF doing nothing.

Guest stalag

err....if he killed you while training was one thing, now u went into KF (especially this map) to chat with your buddies and hoping not to be bothered is a little too much even for a sant :D

Calen did nothing wrong here so this topic should be removed...

Don't get me wrong, I love IRON guild, and DAO, but when people like Kramxel and max12 and even Tiger27 just come in to sit and talk and at times get in the way, it really starts to piss you off.

Like the other night, Fei and I were training, Max12 decides to stand right next to us. I fled when xp stopped and went to click Fei again and clicked max on accident cause he was standing so close.

If these guys would train half as much as they sit in KF annoying people, they might be some competition.

On a 'semi' related note, what sort of P/C/A/D is needed before a person should even think about going into a PK area?

90/90/130/130 + thermal serp + COL = completely safe.

:)

On a 'semi' related note, what sort of P/C/A/D is needed before a person should even think about going into a PK area?

not a lot of point going until you're top 200 (70ish ad) since all the "evil" PKers will have killed anyone worth fighting at a lower level :)

50s ad with decent P/C will at least buy you time to dis and tele/run like mad.

EDIT: if you're lower try the arenas, at least you know what you're in for before entering :P

Edited by Bharain

Guest Eldil

Please excuse Kramxel, I will talk to him regarding this issue of PKing and KF. I agree that this thread should be removed or at the very least retitled. I hope no bad blood has been kindled here. Kramxel is alright but evidently a little confused about PK "rules". Personaly I discourage our members from PKing people who are training and from PKing newbs, regardless of what map they are playing on. I expect that kramxel has taken this guide a touch literally and applied it to other guilds.

While I don't think its very nice to kill someone because your "bored", we are talking about PKing which isn't really very "nice" full stop(albeit fun :D )!

Anyway I'll talk to him and try and sort it out. Please give me a chance to sort him out before declaring all out war on the guy though!

Thanks everyone

Guest Eldil

I will demand apology for this silly post

Dude he's changed the thread title, its contents and apologised in it as well. Please re-read the title post, and although it doesn't quite make sense, his intent is clear. I hope this satisfies anyone who was upset about the initial posting.

Thank you for everyones understanding.

P.S. As Kramxel has appologised, I expect no retribution will be taken.