Eternal Lands Official Forums
Beorn

My apology

Hmm. ..Where to start. ..About a year ago after the STA died I started to guild hop and I made a lot of people mad at me in the process. First I was in the STA which was a great guild until everybody left; then I made a few guilds like AlcH, =Fp=, and Yay?. I disbanded all of those guilds without any notice and angered all the people that were in them. After all of those failed I started to guild hop throughout friends guilds: BanE, GarD, newb, then Twin. I was in twin for quite a while when all the sudden I just left... I went back to the STA and everything changed so much it wasn't like it used to be at all.... So then Twin asked for me to come back and I told them I would in time, but I went behind their backs and searched for another guild. A few of the members found out about this and were angered with me as well, but I went back to Twin. Then left without notice for HIM, which was a great guild, until somebody joined that I did not particularly enjoy the presence of. So yet again I left...without any reason why and without telling the truth. After all of this I created elm, it seems to be the best guild I have made so far. When I am making this guild I start to notice that all of the friends and the good reputation I had is faded and lost is luster. Some time after I made the guild I said some things to some of my friends that caused a lot of trouble...then I pked bandet and when xanter tried to help fix things I threw it in his face. It took a recent event to help me realize this, I was trying to invade the JusT guild map constantly and I could see how it could be annoying... Then when the_antiroot confronted me about it I was a smart-ass towards him, when he didn't deserve it. After that somebody from JusT pmed me asking if this was the real me, because they said this was not me at all.... Then it hit me, this isn't me, this is not the person that I used to be. So I am asking all of those that I hurt and you know who you are if you would forgive me and give me another chance to become the person that I used to be?

-Beorn

Well, in posting you have impressed me.

Our incident is closed ad we start on a fresh page.

I also wish you all the best luck in rediscovering your former self, youve taken the biggest and hardest step towards it now.

Edited by the_antiroot

Bust of luck :hug::icon13:

I will *not go there... I will *not* go there... I will *not* go there... I will *not* go there...........

TORG!! Bad boy :)

Beorn,

We were in HIM at the same time. and left at the same time. That was the first chance I really had to get to know you. You are a good kid and have never done anything bad to me. I know the issue with the guild hopping, cause I have been doing that since UTi disbanded. I hope that everyone will give you a second chance, and I also hope that you continue to work to show those involved that you have changed :(

~LW~

Guild hopping does not make you bad. Taking anger out isn't good but does not change you to evil either. Playing a smartass isn't a sign of ebulness either.

Why are you asking for people to forgive you? You did nothing wrong in my eyes.

Oh ya. If people don't like you simply because you took another tag next to your name, screw them.

Gohan it isn't the fact that I left is the nature of which I left, and I am mean all the time. I have even made people cry from being so mean and that just isn't the normal me.

If you feel like being mean, pm me and use me to take it out on. I'm very good at taking stuff and not give a damn over it.

Gohan: maybe, just maybe, you should have PM-ed him that... now everyone will be taking you as their anger-channel... :o

Beorn: gratz for being this open. I'm jealous :cry:

(you'd almost think EL has a special month this month: month of gnawing conscience... all those apologies :icon13: Still a good thing though!)

yea dont worry i already pmed him and got a load of smeg at me, and he's still trying to be nice so i'm waiting for his real anger.

As some of you may already know I have a problem with drugs and alcohol.

I found the real you, all you needed to do was use the search function in the forums, duh!

you dun play anymore :o:cry::icon13:

As some of you may already know I have a problem with drugs and alcohol.

I found the real you, all you needed to do was use the search function in the forums, duh!

you dun play anymore :o:cry::icon13:

I'll be back *Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice*

Eublepharis, those of us that know Beorn, already know about his problem, and I can't speak for everyone, but I don't hold that against him. That's not the "real" him. That is what has taken over him and made things like they are now.

Beorn, I have never had an issue with you, even when you get all up in the air over things that normally dont bother people. You are a good person inside, you just have to come to terms with all your "demons". Once that happens then you can truly heal. If you need me pm me hun, I'm a good listener, and have been in your shoes in more ways than one.

(you'd almost think EL has a special month this month: month of gnawing conscience... all those apologies :D Still a good thing though!)

You'd almost think that, but some of us do not have a conscience to gnaw at us. Others don't think they have done anything wrong. :D

Beorn,

i have known you for a pretty long time, and i've always loved you like a brother (yes, really ;p )

Even though you have not guild hopped in any guilds that i have been in, i've noticed a lack of communication nowadays.

so, i accept your apology, and am proud of you for your courage on posting this in public.

I hope to be able to see you more and get back in touch :D

*hugs*

-kat

meh beorny,

Im proud of ya for the step you took here. It takes a lot of guts and heart and thought to make a post such as the one you did.

Regarding becoming the person you used to be... Ive never known you very well and I don't want to confuse the issue too much but you might consider working towards becoming the person you were meant to be and not the person you used to be. Your post here alone shows much promise :evilgrin:

catchya in game

Well lol... Aswsome don't know you but that's all gravey maybe i should do the same..