Eternal Lands Official Forums
ricky

iam sorry

this is demin_1 i got kiked cuz i was talking about sex it was offtopic chanhel i know its bad 2 talk about that i should know better and am sorry it will never happend again

it was oh i didint know imust typed the worng chanel iam sorry plz un banned me

No, that type of language doesn't belong in offtopic either

come on plz un bann my ip i know entropy said one more time and iam bannd for ever just un banned me it will never happn again iam srry

yes i know i been bad i should know better and the white list thing i was trying 2 get on the white list i tought it was for bad pepole but this is the last time u ever have bann me i get 1 more chance and thats it then iam banned forever i will not let anyof u mods down ever again thx demin

yes i know i been bad i should know better and the white list thing i was trying 2 get on the white list i tought it was for bad pepole but this is the last time u ever have bann me i get 1 more chance and thats it then iam banned forever i will not let anyof u mods down ever again thx demin

You have said this is every thread so far. Why should ANYONE believe you when you have consistently promised to be good, and broken the promise. :o

yes i know i havei should of said that word i dont know what i was thinking but just give me nother chance this will be last time i know keep saying that and u guys dont trust me but for real this is the failey last time thx.and yes i said i keep my promise 2 be good this time i will

Edited by ricky

Man, how many times have we heard you say "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."..Like Derin said, this WAS your last time. You caused so much trouble the last time they let you come back, we don't need that in EL.

yes i know but this is the last time i know i say sorry all the time but this time just give me nother chance i will not let u down i love this game so much and there is no other game i can play entropy said one more time i be bad in el iam gone

why u kik me i did nothing all i was doing was taling 2 u now i get re baned again?

Because 4.5 pages of pm from you whining about your character is more than enough. You were lucky to come back at all. You made everybody miserable, you wasted enough of our time already, I am not going to spend 2 hours debating with you your levels and items. Not to mention your attempt to blame somebody else. Guess what, password sharing is against the rules too.

Obviously you didn't mean a thing you said in all of your "sorry" posts.