Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cayuga

Dawn is currently recruiting

Greetings.

Dawn of the Phoenix would like to invite those who are searching for a mature, respectful, fun-loving, helpful guild to visit the Citadel of Acheron and find out if Dawn is right for you.

http://www.free-ftp.org/dawnp/

High skill levels are not required as we feel your character and actions are of more importance.

An excerpt from Dawn Code of conduct:

A Phoenix Guardian is pretty dedicated to this code, which basically says that Dawn of the Phoenix stands for fair, respectable play. In other words, we don’t tolerate scammers, cheaters, or anyone disrespectful to others. Well, it’s pretty high moral ground, but we’ve got a good history of making it work.

- A Phoenix Guardian will never scam, cheat, or steal from a fellow player.

- A Phoenix Guardian will always treat their friends and their enemies with the highest regard and respect.

- A Phoenix Guardian will always help another in need.

- A Phoenix Guardian will always contribute to a fellow guildie, as well as a stranger.

- A Phoenix Guardian will make Eternal Lands a great place to come and have fun.

- Above all, a Phoenix Guardian prides themself on Integrity, Honesty, and Honor at all times.

Do you have what it takes to be a Phoenix Guardian? Find out...visit the Citadel of Acheron and read our Code of Conduct and Code of Honor. PM Cayuga, Asmodina, Misguided_Angel, Atavar or CelticLady for more information, or fill out a joining application on our forum under Joining Requests after reading Joining Dawn of the Phoenix thread.

http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f/index.php?mforum=dawnp&

From the ashes we are reborn....

I have been asked these questions several times so I will answer them here as well...

Yes, Harvest is a skill.

No, Overall is not a skill.

You must have at least one skill at lvl 20 or higher to join.

We are a non-pk guild. We do however allow pvp training and defending yourself if you are attacked.

You must fill out a joining application to be considered for membership. Fill out an application here:

Any other questions about joining Dawn of the Phoenix please feel free to PM: CelticLady, Cayuga, Asmodina, Misguided_Angel or Atavar in-game.

From the ashes of long times past few are remembered. A Phoenix Guardian is never forgotten, but is reborn to rise again in a burst of flame and continue the legacy. Do you want to be remembered for your honorable deads, or to drift into the wind without a trace or second thought like the ashes of so many other fires that have died out? Challenge yourself and see if you have what it takes to become a Phoenix Guardian.

I would like to join a dedicated clan, like yours seems to be.

Stats:

Overall: 28

Attack: 19

Defense: 20

Harvest: 23

Alchemy: 16

Magic: 0

Potion: 3

Summoning: 0

Manu: 11

Crafting: 0

I've played El on and off for 6 months and play it daily (when I haven't got too much in school).

I live in Sweden, but i've lived in england for two years, so both my spelling and accents shouldn't be too bad :icon13:

I hope to hear from you!

metal5

Hi Metal5, glad to hear you are interested in Dawn. As I stated in my previous post you need to fill out a joining application at our forum to be considered for membership.

Fill out an application here:

I'll try to catch you in-game, but feel free to pm me or any other member to chat or if you have questions.

Well,well out with the ole' Invite Only Standard then huh? Good luck with dawn guys long time no see keep in touch...

-Mid