Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Istiach

2006 poland/czech/slovak meeting

I see that it is likely to happen that our meeting can't even take place (i think here about me personally) :hehe: Anyway i will be in Krakow on 8-9 April, so if some of you want to see me, talk some and of course drink some beerz0rs or something stronger :D mail me earlier that you are going to come.

Edited by NitageR

I see that it is likely to happen that our meeting can't even take place (i think here about me personally) Anyway i will be in Krakow on 8-9 April, so if some of you want to see me, talk some and of course drink some beerz0rs or something stronger mail me earlier that you are going to come.

Me nicoll eilinel dawex listicka will come on saturday(hopefully matess will come too). We expect as many of u guys as posible to come too :) Also we need someone to wait us at the Krakow station. We will arrive at 19:00. Nita will choose teh bar to have some br33z0rs :ph34r: (or anyone who knows krakow).

Also someone from krakow must help us with accomodation. http://www.trzykafki.pl/tani_nocleg.htm?s=3

Remind me if i forgot something :)

So, we will meet in saturday, but dunno exactly, if it will be at 19:00...

Ok we will reconsider this

offtopic:Istiah why you changed your avatar? the last one was cool (Stanley Kubrik rlz)

I dont know :)

i drank too much

pity i didnt ;)

Hehe yes, it was surprise. My apology to you, that I didn't believe you don't get drunk too much :P Don't be sad Isti, you can't be first on every meeting :P

Sometimes it's terrible after :P

pker doesn't show he is drunk ;)

someone might pk me then :P

Edited by NitageR

pker doesn't show he is drunk

I must confess. I used anti drunkness potions......Event teh ebul listicka's great mix of 13. spring couldnt make me drunk :blush:

Hehe yes, it was surprise. My apology to you, that I didn't believe you don't get drunk too much Don't be sad Isti, you can't be first on every meeting

:P

Edited by Istiach