Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Istiach

2006 poland/czech/slovak meeting

Sometimes in december of 2005 czech and slovak (me:O) members of ca$h had a great time during our first meeting. Now I have been talking with nicoll and we have decided that even though we wount meet again soon, eventually we will meet.(however matess is ebul and doesnt support next meeting :icon13: )

To say the truth matess is right and there is too few people in ca$h to make another czech and slovak ca$h meeting. Thus this topic should serve as link between ca$h and PL guild to make function dialog and hopefully sometimes during the late spring or this summer our second meeting could came to being.

I hope you people will add some feedback so we could make serious debate here.

Edited by Istiach

Hiho,

As I already told Nicoll, PL is looking forward to the meeting. I can't speak for all of us, but I know there are a few people who will drive/go by train/whatever a lot to have some nice time with you guys;)

Concerning the date, late spring seems good. There are a lot of students here, who won't be able to go in June because of exams, but April/March sound just great.

Next thing, what about the place we meet in? Last time (in December), Matess said sth about Ostrava...but that's kinda far for those Poles who will be coming from the North of Poland (and this will be me), so maybe we can do it somewhere in the West part of Czech/Southern Poland..maybe we will just meet in the Mountains and rent a house for a weekend?:P

OK, those were my first thoughts, I'm getting more and more exited about that, so let's make a brainstorm and decide upon sth:)

Regards,

Creedka.

Hia

Though it's said CA$H / PL I would gladly come and meet with all of you ppl :P

So i'm waiting for further decisions about the date and for invitation maybe? :>

Sometimes in december of 2005 czech and slovak (me:O) members of ca$h had a great time during our first meeting.

Luso members are forgotten? :P Isti, I remember you were drunk, but didn't know that so much :)

should i add more?

Yes matess :)

Hmm for me april sounds quite well for that meeting. But only between 3rd and 15th... becouse in this period of time i will be in Poland. So if we can negotioate weekend in this time it can really take place :P

Edited by NitageR

Dammit... I will have to join now Ca$h or PL :/

Hia

Though it's said CA$H / PL I would gladly come and meet with all of you ppl

So i'm waiting for further decisions about the date and for invitation maybe? :>

little correction here, also non pl/ca$h el players can join. :hug:

Luso members are forgotten? Isti, I remember you were drunk, but didn't know that so much

I was drunk also yesterday when i was writing this :)

For me the best location is still Ostrava, anyway i dont mind changing it. Depends on our agreement. Try suggesting some other places ppl.

Hmm for me april sounds quite well for that meeting. But only between 3rd and 15th... becouse in this period of time i will be in Poland. So if we can negotioate weekend in this time it can really take place

sounds sounds for me too

Edited by Istiach

Hi all :)

I think, Isti said it bad. We dont mean Ca$h and PL, but CZECH, SLOVAK and also all POLISH nice ppl, who play our lovely Eternal Lands :)

So, Vanyel, Mr00wka and the others are warm welcome ;)

And I agree with Creedka's opinion about place and time :hug:

Edited by Nicoll

The best time for me is also first 2 weeks of April, some weekend. It can be Ostrava.

If I could choose any other place it would be Cracow in Poland of course. :)

Gdynia or Gdańsk :)

I don't think that's a good idea. No one from the South of Czech or East of Slovakia will want to travel 1k km or so... I still think about South-Western part of Poland as a place to which everyone will have at least SOME kilometers to travel and no one will be favoured:)

Greetings,

Creedka.

Edited by Creedka

Gdansk/gdynia isn't the best idea, its too far from Czech /Slovaka.

I have also about 600km to travel there... :|

I think we should choose between Kraków/Ostrava.

I don't know how much train tickets cost, but Ostrava is closer to Wrocław than Kraków (Ostrava 200km, Kraków 270 - tickets should be cheaper to Ostrava).

Edit:

OK, I have checked trains to Kraków/Ostrava. And i need 2h more to travel to Ostrava than to Kraków :|

I'm voting on Kraków.

Edited by BloodSucker

Yes yes Krakow :)

How about 7-8th of April? This is friday/saturday and not so close to Easter. This is in my opinion the best date not only for me i guess.

Krakow is great. Another option is any city in the mountains in Poland. As Creedka said it's possible to rent a house or something for one weekend.

Heh, for me Krakow is 1:40 and Ostrava 2h of travel, so it's almost same time. I prefer Krakow, but I can go to Ostrava - beer is cheaper IIRC :) And that 7-8th april is a good date for me also. So, i hope, see u soon :)

Oh no!

No 7/8th of April! I have important exam on 10th, I must be well prepared...!

I prefer 22/23rd of April, its also friday/saturday. Just after the Easter.

Edited by BloodSucker

For me The Best will Be Kraków ... I'm Live in this Town ...

I Have 16 years old ... and My Parents ... will dont send Me to Ostrava or another Place ...

I Really Want to Meet All of you ... and if this meeting will be in Kraków ... i Come ...

Sorry for wrong writing ... :P

Bloodsucker, we could announce scholars day, +50% more exp, and Creedka could make a special ring (+666 to passing exams skill), just for you :P

Edited by Thanatos