Eternal Lands Official Forums
1x1

my chars got banned...

hi there,

this is my FIRST online game EVER!!! i really enjoyed playing it with my multiple characters for the past four weeks. although i couldnt log on with half of my characters (2) after a week...!? ban...!? why...!? than i read the rules again and asked fellow players what 'muling' was...must have been THAT!? well, i thought..though luck...and created one new character which was today banned with the other remaining two... W H Y this time...!? even when we traded, the characters payed the normal price for the traded goods (like picks in the cave...one of my characters even payed 20gc (!) SEVERAL TIMES to other players for picks, WITH ONE OF MY CHARACTERS SITTING WITH A FREE SPARE PICK RIGHT BESIDE HIM!!!)... i played LOADS of hours (my wife calls herself already the eternal widow)... i harvested and read en masse...

...if its not too much trouble could i have at least all my characters back to melt them down to three individual characters, after transfering the hard earned goods (its not like we are talking about vast fortunes, however many, many sleepless nights)...and pls tell me WHY the last remaining three characters got banned anyway... couldnt be, because one of them was blocking an entrance twice...!? or is it a personal piper/stewbaby vandeta, because i made a humorous remark about pipers 'for those who cant read...' msg...!?

...oh, and btw a kind of WARNING would be nice for those like me, who dont know fiddeldi about anything and who play in good faith!

thanks for your patience and your time; could you email me please under eternal1x1@yahoo.com; thanks again

anchan

polyglot

1x1

labourforhire

crafty

...oh, and btw a kind of WARNING would be nice for those like me, who dont know fiddeldi about anything and who play in good faith!

You mean a warning such as what the rules say? The rules you agreed to (and supposedly read) when you logged on for the first time to make your first character? You had to agree to them or you can't make the character...

Here you go, take a peek:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

You might want to make special notice of rule #5. :icon13:

dear aislinn,

you M U S T be from the usa...

...although i consider my english pretty good i am no english native speaker and although i read the rules BEFOREHAND i wasnt aware of breaking them.... i just visited the illarion side and read the rules there...easy to understand stuff nothing like 'muling' or 'pvp' or whatever other idioms or abbreveations u guys use...

...btw did YOU read your insurance policy completely AND understood it, your rental contract of your appartment, your...whatever is out there...!? and even IF you did...erare humanum est !!! nobody is perfect...and this is no multibilliondollar liability claim event here, its a simple request to give someone a slap on the hand before shutting him down completely!!! and WITHOUT EXPLAINING W H Y ! ! ! - a short note via email would have been a curtesy not too much to be asked, wouldnt it...if not beforehand, than AT LEAST after shutting down chars!!!

u get of your high horse now and have a nice day :icon13:))

u get of your high horse now and have a nice day :icon13:))

LOL!!

Dude, you're an (removed). Sorry, but you don't say that to a mod. Goodbye! *waves*

dear aislinn,

What the hell does that have to do with anything?? I'm from Australia... does that mean anything?

nothing like 'muling' or 'pvp' or whatever other idioms or abbreveations u guys use...

These idioms and abbreviations are the same in most MMORPG's, and are fairly obvious to work out if you stop to think about them for a moment.

Seriously. What do you think Rule 5 means by "cheating".

You can't think that it is ok to play multiple characters in a game so as to get yourself ahead. If that isn't the *definiation* of cheating, I don't know what is.

/edit: typos and things.

Edited by Torg

Firstly: I'm not the mod who locked any of your characters handled your case.

Secondly: Ignorance of the rules is NO excuse. You clicked "I accept" meaning you read and agree to these rules. You can't make a new character without it. I would think if there were rules you didn't understand, you would have found out about them BEFORE you made 4 more characters. Also the fact you say you were reading the rules from Irillion means you played for quite a while before you bothered to read them. You couldn't ask somebody?

Thirdly: I always find it amusing that troublemakers/cheaters have the nerve to demand things from the mods, not to mention insulting them, etc...

Fourthly: What language DO you speak? (And your English is perfectly fine for understanding the rules...)

Fifthly: We will handle you the same way we handle everyone else, no need for you to tell us how to do our jobs. I'll say it again, ignorance of the rules is NO excuse. It is YOUR responsibility to know the rules and abide by them. If you don't understand, you ask around or get yourself a dictionary. Not to mention the countless acronym guides around both in EL, on the EL help sites, and just by googling.

Okey dokey

I am the one who had your characters locked for the following reasons:

Same IP trading and 'muling' (using alternate chars under your control to carry goods/items for your main char). The logs proved this and you were locked for violation of rules 5 and for lieing to me when I talked to you about it and questioned the use of those characters from your IP.

BTW, im willing to unlock your main character if you can apologise and promise not to break those rules. Also, assure me that you've read the rules and understand them again.

Rest assured though, if you are unlocked and you break the rules again, you will be locked for good.

hi guys,

have been away for a while, sorry for the late response…however there HAS to be a response to all the stuff you guys mentioned in your previous comments:

TORQ

‘Dude, you're an (removed). Sorry, but you don't say that to a mod. Goodbye! *waves*

1) what do you mean…I cant wish a mod a nice day…!? :D

2) how the heck shall I know, whether s/he is a mod…!?

3) are mods to be treated verbally differently than other players??? shall I digitally bow, before I address them…!?

1) ‘what the hell has that (the fact, that aislinn is from the usa) to do with anything?’

there are not many big differences among people of western hemispheres, when you get to the core of people, HOWEVER one thing that I’ve come across during my stays abroad (work, studies, holidays)…and believe me, I’ve spent ¼ of my life outside my homecountry in many different countries on three continents and communicated with loads of people of different cultures… ONE thing IS different… the ignorance of English native speakers (here I beg to differ, of course, I am talking about tendencies.. however – in this case – STRONG tendencies) when it comes to the realization, that there are other languages out there….

…and to get to the point: yes people from the usa are the MOST ignorant of all English native speaking countries (don’t take my word for it, ask Americans themselves!), when it comes to languages. and especially in a genre like online gaming, where are loads of new words and letters, that don’t make any sense (especially if you are brand new to this world…and haven’t lived in it the past two years like aislinn) and here it really doesn’t make any difference whether you regard my English as good or not…

2) ‘I am from Australia…’

good for you!!! nice country, laid back people (as can be seen in your initial sentence) with a good sense of humour…my mom spent the last couple of years there and loves it! changed her completely…and therefore I love you guys and your country for giving me a new mom! THANKS

3) ‘…does that mean anything?’ see statement above and … yes it means you are Australian and you have your special national habbits and mentalities like people from other countries have…undeniable…again... with certain levels from person to person, cause – after all – we are still individuals, however with undeniable tendencies 

4) “These idioms and abbreviations are the same in most MMORPG's, and are fairly obvious to work out if you stop to think about them for a moment.â€

huh???

a) what is MMORPG's ?

B) ‘..can work them out if I S T O P T O T H I N K about them??? sorry, must be REALLY my English this time… *puzzled look*

5) “You can't think that it is ok to play multiple characters in a game so as to get yourself aheadâ€

rule 5 speaks of ‘illigal’ multiplaying…so multiplaying itself without luring newbies into attacks, macromizing chars, and ‘muling’ (where we are back to the point again…and we come later to this when I anser placids comments) is legal!!! you can have different chars, as long as they are individual.

AISLINN

1) ‘ignorance of the rules..’

‘ignoraning’ the rules means either you haven’t read them (WHAT I HAVE), or you have read them and ignored them anyway (WHAT I HAVENT, BECAUSE THIS WOULD IMPLY I KNOW WHAT MULING MEANS)

2) “the fact you say you were reading the rules from Irillion means you played for quite a while before you bothered to read themâ€

huh??? after my chars were blocked I checked out some other online games (screenshots, story, RULES,…) what has that to do with having played them for a while…!? what kind of conclusion is this???

3) “I always find it amusing that troublemakers/cheaters have the nerve to demand things from the mods, not to mention insulting them, etc...â€

a) as it looks like I have cheated, for which I am sorry, but I NEVER WAS A TROUBLEMAKER – the opposite is the truth, I had buddies whith whom I corresponded, I healed other players remotely, when their health level was down, I went to a wedding, tried to solve riddles in a tavern, communicated friendly with other players (almost always finished our conversations with ‘take care and good luck to you; cu or 'it was a pleasure doing business with you'’...the like)… so don’t you DARE to backslash me with a troublemaker!!! or do you consider criticism – especially criticism to comments mods make – and suggestions for changes/improvements as troublemaking…!?

B) ‘demand things….’ ‘insult’

have I missed something? what did I ‘d e m a n d’ from you/el??? you are not referring to my ‘s u g g e s t i o n’ to warn people when they did something wrong before shutting them down (respectively giving them the reason, in a short note, WHY they were shut down)…!?

‘insult’… I admit that having you seen on a high horse might have been a bit harsh, so, if you feel insulted I apologize from the bottom of my heart and promise you I will never see you this way again, and hope nobody else does.

4) “What language DO you speak? (And your English is perfectly fine for understanding the rules...)â€

a) thanks for complimenting my English, however, if you’ve read carefully this msg up to now, I don’t have to repeat myself concerning the inability to understand difficulties non native speakers might have with special language….

B) btw I speak German (mother tongue), English, French, Spanish, Russian and Japanese

5) “We will handle you the same way we handle everyone else, no need for you to tell us how to do our jobsâ€

‘handle people’ & ‘no need to tell us’… mmmhhhh…. better let that one sink in a bit more….

6) “If you don't understand, you ask around or …â€

you definitely got a point there, aislinn…asking around is exactly what I did (thanks chance, or was it tigs!) after the first ban …THAN I (thought I) understood ‘muling’ and from there on my characters were individual…later more when I get to placid!!!

“…get yourself a dictionaryâ€

that’s a good one, lol, 1/10 of my libaray consists of dictionaries, language books, character tables… (see spoken languages, mentioned beforehand)…oh, and by the way, there is no entry in my english-german-english online dictionary www.dict.cc (and this is a REAL good one) about ‘muling/to mule/muled…’, no adjective, no verb… so much for the dictionary…what kind of dictionaries do YOU use in your daily life, aislinn?

PLACID

1) FIRST: I DID NEVER LIE TO YOU!!! WE WERE HARVESTING BLUE LUPINS AND YOU BEAMED ME AWAY OF THE FLOWER SHOP DOOR…WHICH WAS O.K.!!! THAN YOU ASKED ME, WHETHER THIS IS THE ONLY CHARACTER PLAYING THIS IP AND I SAID

“N O P E†! ! !

AND YOU REPLIED ‘O.K.†WITH A SMILEY!!!

CHECK YOUR LOGS AGAIN!!! YOUR QUESTION (YOUR FINAL QUESTION!!!) AND MY ANSWER!!!

BTW: YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF AS A MOD!!! WHY THE HECK SHOULD I LIE TO YOU??? I KNOW YOU CAN READ THE LOGS!!! MAYBE YOU THOUGHT YOU ASKED, WHETHER ‘THERE ARE PLAYING OTHER CHARS ON THIS COMPUTER’…WELL, YOU DIDN’T!!! YOU ASKED, WHETHER THIS IS THE ONLY CHARACTER PLAYING ON THIS IP AND I ANSWERED ‘NOPE’!!!

3)†…and questioned the use of those characters from your IP.â€

huh??? you never asked me anything about my other chars…all you asked, was whether polyglot (respectively anchan or crafty…cant remember which one was communicating with you) was the only char playing from this ip!!! again: read the logs!!!

2) trading between chars of the same ip is illegal???? where is this written??? as long as I pay the official market price for i.e. a pick, or for 1k of titanium or whatever…what harm is done? and again, o.k., if its illegal, than write it out somewhere: ‘trading - EVEN TO OFFICIAL MARKET PRICES - between chars of the same ip is not allowed!’ (PLEAS DON’T TELL ME IN YOUR REPLY TO READ THE POSTS IN THE FORUM… I AM SURE THAT S O M E W H E R E IT IS MENTIONED…)….oops, sorry forgot…I am not supposed to tell you what to do…so, its just a friendly suggestion, nothing hostile, nothing destructive, nothing nonrespectful!!!

3) all my chars – after the first banning of labourforhire and 1x1 - harvested and sold their blue lupins and vegetables, respectively brought back their ores, minerals to the storage themselves! N E V E R harvested one char something, which another char ‘muled’ to the deposit, storage, store!

4) “Rest assured though, if you are unlocked and you break the rules again, you will be locked for good.â€

that’s nice… I read in one of the forum posts, that a ‘father’ of ‘many kids’ complaints, because his kids’ chars were shut down A G A I N, because of insulting people and behaving badly…and that this was not the first time this ip was shut down… so what is this… you are freely reopening chars a 2nd, 3rd time for people using bad language/insulting in el…!?

…there are people here openly proudly proclaiming they are big scammers and posts of people who other people tried to scam... warning everybody of those scammers…and the scammer is not shut down…

…so in both cases people hurting people…

… and there come I and cheat (let aside now, not knowingly, playing in good faith and all that stuff)… an online gamer for the first time…. and you are not prepared to open my char an hypothetical second time...!?

TO ALL

1) though I apologized already beforehand, for seemingly having cheated, SORRY again!

2) don’t take it the wrong way…you guys did a tremendous job with el. the graphics are great, the story is great, the quests are mostly good (though, I wouldn’t have come that far without my buddies…THANKS guys!)…and that second continent…cant wait to get to it…

3) …but you are not perfect, so if there is an adversity against multiplaying…why do you make it possible to create more than one char form the same computer (everybody who wants to play nowadays has his/her own computer) ? I discovered it accidently, when I clicked on the el-icon and got onto the sign in / new character board…when I discovered I have been already logged in el (minimized…have been doing other stuff, went away, lunch…), so I tried to create a new character…wow…it worked!!! that was THE idea I thought. one char fighting, the other char researching and crafting and manufacturing…helping each other…now I TRULY understood multiplaying (before I thought it was with different computers – each computer one character)!

….again this is more of a question/suggestion….no worries, don’t want you guys to ‘tell you what to do’…why CAN someone create multiple characters from one computer? isnt it technically possible to limit one character to one computer?

4) please don’t take this as sucking up….really not my style… despite my being shut down, I voted el as game of the year, mainly because of the graphics...compared the graphics of other online games...no comparison at all!!!

5) last but not least… you guys keep my characters!!! get happy with them (treat them nice, they deserved it, lol). though anchan read every possible fighting and summoning book, and 1x1 knows everthing about crafting and manufacturing, though polyglot got about 120.000 gc in his storage… i am much more longing for a new, fresh start...and dont worry, i wont call the new char 'sulky' :blush:

…so see you guys than and

be good!

anchan

1x1

polyglot

crafty

labourforhire

oooops i have no ideas how those guys with sunglasses got in the previous post...!? so just regard them as not inserted; thanks

Ok. Long post. Wow.

Thanks for a mostly (or at least initially) reasonable and rational reply.

Firstly, I'm not going to reply to everything because I don't think its nessesary. If you would like a response from my perspective, please PM me.

Now, on with it.

1) what do you mean…I cant wish a mod a nice day…!? :D

You were being down right rude. You were not serious about wishing her a nice day so don't pretend to. The mods have to deal with people abusing them all day everyday which, as I'm sure you can understand, is not a nice job. Therefore, if you want to help yourself don't join the troublemakers that do insult and abuse them.
2) how the heck shall I know, whether s/he is a mod…!?

I would have thought that was reasonably obvious from her sig and her tone. Maybe not.
3) are mods to be treated verbally differently than other players??? shall I digitally bow, before I address them…!?

Feel free to respond to mods rudely, but don't expect them to be nice back, or to consider them giving you a second chance. If anything, that is your biggest problem here.

the ignorance of English native speakers

I understand your point, and while I do agree with parts of it I could argue otherwise. However, I don't feel that this is relevant because you certainly have a large enough grasp of English for what we are discussing.
a) what is MMORPG's ?

Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Surely if you find a term you don't understand you Google it? That would seem to be to be normal and sensible.
:blush: ‘..can work them out if I S T O P T O T H I N K about them??? sorry, must be REALLY my English this time… *puzzled look*

Now it is my turn to be confused. What don't you understand in that statement. If you think about each rule and what it entails, it should be reasonably clear what the intention of them is. It sounds like you just looked at the screen and pressed OK without thinking about what the rules mean.

multiplaying itself without luring newbies into attacks, macromizing chars, and ‘muling’ <snip> is legal!!! you can have different chars, as long as they are individual.

Correct. You can play multiple characters, and even multiple characters at the same time. However...
so I tried to create a new character…wow…it worked!!! that was THE idea I thought. one char fighting, the other char researching and crafting and manufacturing…helping each other

This of course is what it comes down to. It is cheating to have your own characters helping each other. Surely that is obvious!?!? Any normal person would consider that cheating, and thus exactly what rule 5 is talking about.
why do you make it possible to create more than one char form the same computer

For the plain and simple reason that there is nothing wrong with having and playing multiple characters... as long as they don't help each other because that is cheating.

…there are people here openly proudly proclaiming they are big scammers and posts of people who other people tried to scam... warning everybody of those scammers…and the scammer is not shut down…

There is nothing wrong with playing an evil character, or a villan. Why should there be? However, cheating is not allowed, understandably. That's what the complain against you is about.

/edit: Fixed the quotes.

Edited by Torg

2) “the fact you say you were reading the rules from Irillion means you played for quite a while before you bothered to read themâ€

This is a misunderstanding. She thought you meant you read them when you were on Irillion (C2), which means you have been playing for a while because the way there is secret and you either have to spent a lot of time exploring, or ask someone.

Errrrrr.

Now after that RANT (3/4 of which had NOTHING to do with your ban) let me explain the situation here.

Your opinions of other Cultures/creeds/races are your own, but generalising about 295,734,134 People is ignorant in itself.

Now back to the topic.

You were locked for the aforementioned reasons. Logs proved that you were illegaly playing and muling between characters.

1) FIRST: I DID NEVER LIE TO YOU!!! WE WERE HARVESTING BLUE LUPINS AND YOU BEAMED ME AWAY OF THE FLOWER SHOP DOOR…WHICH WAS O.K.!!! THAN YOU ASKED ME, WHETHER THIS IS THE ONLY CHARACTER PLAYING THIS IP AND I SAID

“N O P E†! ! !

AND YOU REPLIED ‘O.K.†WITH A SMILEY!!!

You lied about the interaction between those characters.

CHECK YOUR LOGS AGAIN!!! YOUR QUESTION (YOUR FINAL QUESTION!!!) AND MY ANSWER!!!

BTW: YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF AS A MOD!!! WHY THE HECK SHOULD I LIE TO YOU??? I KNOW YOU CAN READ THE LOGS!!! MAYBE YOU THOUGHT YOU ASKED, WHETHER ‘THERE ARE PLAYING OTHER CHARS ON THIS COMPUTER’…WELL, YOU DIDN’T!!! YOU ASKED, WHETHER THIS IS THE ONLY CHARACTER PLAYING ON THIS IP AND I ANSWERED ‘NOPE’!!!

3)†…and questioned the use of those characters from your IP.â€

huh??? you never asked me anything about my other chars…all you asked, was whether polyglot (respectively anchan or crafty…cant remember which one was communicating with you) was the only char playing from this ip!!! again: read the logs!!!

Err...you just said yourself that I questioned you about other chars from your IP. The logs proved that they were used illegaly.

4) “Rest assured though, if you are unlocked and you break the rules again, you will be locked for good.â€

that’s nice… I read in one of the forum posts, that a ‘father’ of ‘many kids’ complaints, because his kids’ chars were shut down A G A I N, because of insulting people and behaving badly…and that this was not the first time this ip was shut down… so what is this… you are freely reopening chars a 2nd, 3rd time for people using bad language/insulting in el…!?

And what exactly has that got to do with you, or your ban? Its a separate case, with separate circumstances and separate people.

Why are you spitting in the face of someone who was willing to give you a second chance?...

first torq and placid thanks for your fast replies :D

second: you guys shoud read msgs, you are replying to, a bit closer, or read them and maybe your own msgs (fwhen i am refering to them) a second time:

1) torq, you wrote in your first msg: 'idioms and abreveations are fairly easy to figure out IF I STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM'... i still dont get it... how can i figure out something if i dont think about it...!?

... and believe it or not the nice day was meant earnest, of course not my referal to your comment for wishing a nice day (when you said i cant speak this way to a mod), THAT, of course, was meant irronically (OF COURSE i knew you were refering to the 'high horse' and not to the 'nice day')...

2) placid, for the last time:

a) you asked me whether this character is the only one playing from this ip and said N O P E ! ! ! ...which means i a d m i t t e d , that there are other characters ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

B) thats the only question u asked me!!! you never asked me something about a special 'use' of other characters... SO HOW THE HECK DID I LIE TO YOU!!!??? again...CHECK THE FRICKING LOG, READ OUR CONVERSATION AGAIN!!!

3) coming back to the reading point: placid please read my msg again - EVERYTHING THIS TIME IF POSSIBLE AND THOUROUGHLY - and you will see, that i was not talking about all200 whatever million people, that i differed and was talking about tendencies...but i know its easier and more popular to pick out whats bothering you and set aside what might show the bothering part in a different light... so if you attack, respond, argue, discuss...do it objectively and try to fit in cons that contradict your pros.

4) what do you mean with spitting into your face...just because i dont crawl on the floor, begging for my chars, because i am trying to explaing certain thoughts, actions - though unpopular for some people, nevertheless worth mentioning... because i dont let people call me liar or because i dont want to be put in one bag with troublemakers (i even didnt ONCE - except the troublemaker stuff - protest when u guys were insulting me, tone wise or word wise... can point those moments out however, if you insist...)

5) in case you've overread it: i appologized to aislinn in my last msgs, i appologized TO ALL for having obviously cheated - TWICE... but thats not really what you want is it...you want more? you want me to take one char back humbly like the biggest sinner on el? you like me to write a list (read rules again, wont break, know i wont be unlocked again, wont cheat again, will obey mods, will keep my comments, posts in a modest way...)...!?

SO FOR EVERYBODY:

I CHEATED, ME CULPA, MEA CULPA, MEA MAXIMA CULPA!!! I WILL NEVER, NEVER, EVER DO IT AGAIN,

ESPECIALLY NOW, THAT I KNOW WHAT IS REGARDED CHEATING IN EL AND THAT OBVIOUSLY CHEATING

IS REGARDED MORE SERIOUS RULE BREAKING THAN INSULTING OTHER PLAYERS...SO, I PROMISE, I WILL

OBEY EVERY SINGLE RULE, SUB RULE... AND ONCE MORE FOR THE FINAL TIME... I DONT

WANT MY CHARS BACK!!! IF I START AGAIN, I START NEW... WHAT BIGGER PENALTY COULD I PUT ON

MYSELF...150-200 HOURS OF GAMING BLOWING IN THE WIND...(btw can u guys make mother nature pissed

at me, or throw walls on me...!? :devlish:))

...SO GUYS LIGHTEN UP, RELAX A BIT (I KNOW I DO NOW...PRETTY TIRED... A BATH... GOOD

FOOD...BED...A GOOD ENGLISH-ENGLISH DICTIONARY...)

TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE GAME AND THE REAL WORLD; CU

ps: though every reply to my initial friendly (read it and THE TONE of it again, if you wish) was from the beginning accusing, dismissing and/or unfriendly (partial exception torq) and often pretty autocratic (had sometimes the impression to be a pupil in front of a professor or a private in front of a major), there is no excuse for letting myself carry away and beeing rude myself...absolutely not my style...you be friendly to me...a kind word...and you have a friend for life... so, if anybody felt sincerely offended ...SORRY!!!

Oh yeah dude. I really get off on this. I just love people begging to me in pixels, its sooo fun.

How about, YOU get THIS straight. I reminded you in our conversation about use of shared chars on IPs etc.

Now:

…and to get to the point: yes people from the usa are the MOST ignorant of all English native speaking countries (don’t take my word for it, ask Americans themselves!), when it comes to languages. and especially in a genre like online gaming, where are loads of new words and letters, that don’t make any sense (especially if you are brand new to this world…and haven’t lived in it the past two years like aislinn) and here it really doesn’t make any difference whether you regard my English as good or not…

This isn't me 'picking out whats bothering me', its me politely and maturely pointing out that YOUR statement (quoted above for your convenience) IS a sweeping generalisation of the American people. Doesn't matter WHO it is, your generalising about 295million people. FACT. I haven't misread that. I haven't disregarded its purpose or point, because afterall, you did say "and to get to the point", didn't you ;)

Anyhow, im going to get all hot and sweaty over this and enjoy. Because for the last time, it's ENVIGORATING to be doing this when I should be doing work. It really is my favourite passtime. (that, in case you can't get my tone, is sarcasm).

You have had several people explain what you did wrong. And had several chances to understand this. We actually don't enjoy banning people, as we are here to lighten the atmosphere and help make the game pleasant for all, which includes preventing cheating and keeping it fair for all. If you go and read lots of other threads on here, you'll see that most people have said "look, I did it, im sorry it wont happen again", and they get unlocked. All you have to do is prove that your willing to participate in fairness and a pleasant game for all. Thats all we ask.

Goodbye.

dear aislinn,

Das Vorurteil ist ein Floß, an das sich der schiffbrüchige Geist klammert.