Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gamesqaure3d

Warning!

I was training with a partner, when youngelf steps into the arena.

I disengage to heal, and youngelf, with the help of armor and weapon (I was bare), pk's me!

Now no hard feelings at this point, youngelf told me it was an accident. When I step into the NC arena to get my db he was "protecting" he pk's me again!

Not illegal but rude and annoying!!!

-Gamesqaure3d

Edited by gamesqaure3d

I was training with a partner, when youngelf steps into the arena.

I disengage to heal, and youngelf, with the help of armor and weapon (I was bare), pk's me!

Now no hard feelings at this point, youngelf told me it was an accident. When I step into the NC arena to get my db he was "protecting" he pk's me again!

Not illegal but rude and annoying!!!

-Gamesqaure3d

Just a quick note - Either yesterday or the day before, youngelf attempted to hire me to summon a chim/fluffy in NC arena.. because 'highlevels keep killing trainers'. Smelled fishy and I didn't touch the idea :P

Another reason why I pk him, he drew a sword some days ago when he was pvping Goku38 and when I pked him after he did that he swore at me.

He tricked one of my guild into PVPing and then drew a sword, PKing them and keeping their stuff.

Also a while back when i was trying to return a DB he PMed me saying his "brother" had been playing as him and died in "nordcarn south cave". Of course he couldn't tell me anything that was in the DB since it hadn't been him playing. Funny part was he'd somehow managed to get past all the skels and garg with <10 a/d only to die on an armed gob. Equally funny was that he was still claiming it was his when the real owner was standing next to me and listed most of the contents.

He tricked one of my guild into PVPing and then drew a sword, PKing them and keeping their stuff.

Also a while back when i was trying to return a DB he PMed me saying his "brother" had been playing as him and died in "nordcarn south cave". Of course he couldn't tell me anything that was in the DB since it hadn't been him playing. Funny part was he'd somehow managed to get past all the skels and garg with <10 a/d only to die on an armed gob. Equally funny was that he was still claiming it was his when the real owner was standing next to me and listed most of the contents.

lol some ppl just never give up :)

He is a funny noob. I was helping my friends to pvp, at DP arena. He was there, and wanted to fight with everyone. My friends have about 20 a/d, and youngelf 26, so I discouraged them fighting with him. Anyway, Arigorn came so we had to leave. Youngelf stayed there and continued to make silly comments.

yes i was training with him and axe4 in DP arena..he pulls out a sword and kills axe4. he says its a joke heres his stuff in this bag, i get to bag and in it is one veggie and then he pulls out sword and kills me, im not complaining, as jason of alch replaced stuff and kicked youngelf out of axe4. this is just a warniing not to train with him.

Yea im his official FF partner we been fighting for awhile but i always bring my serp just incase btw please dont add me to your pk list because of him.