Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mayan_el

FINAL MESSAGE

Ok well ive been banned for 2 months now....i know some people say theyll just go play world of warcraft or runescape but thats not me. I had many friends on this game that I loved very very much. I just want to say thanks to these friends Trogov,Puna,Cael,and markusweck and sweettea if any of you could plz get a hold of them and tell them to read this itd be very much apreciated. ill stil lbe participating in forums so dont think this is the last ulll see of me. I love this game very much and i wish the creators and moderators many luck. I hope i could still get unbanned though i mean i truely do promise to follow all of the rules form here on. Hey u never know maybe ull see me in the future =) well anyway i better wrap this up so i wish u all good luck and may u have very much success in eternal lands and life=). oh and aislin thank you since u banned me well i think u did i have become a much better person and learned from my mistake. I love you all.oh and if u want pm me also plz get ahold of those people plz. I love you all.

~sincerely

~ashliny

PS aislin i know what i did and it was impersonation im sooo sorry.

Edited by mayan_el