Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

The missing day in history ((TRUE)) //biblical

This information was not sopposed to leave spain...Please read with caution.

:::keep in mind " http://host115.ipowerweb.com/~eternal-/php...opic.php?t=1849 " :::

This was translated from spanish from a friend of mine...

YES I TYPED THIS ALL

I am typing this EXACTLY as I see it (I will {{words I can not read}})

New NASA discovery confirms what the bible says.

Did you know that in a special program of the NASA a fact in the bible (formerly considering a myth) was proved true?

Mr. Harold Hill, president of the Curtis company in Baltimore (Maryland and advisor of the NASA) related the following:

Austronouts and scientist of Green Belt (Maryland) were verifying the position of the sun, moon & planets to see where they will be in a 100, and a 1000 years. This is essential to send satellites and avoid them running against the satellites.

They need to know the trejectory of the satellites and of planets to avoid collision. They made the computer run through the centuries and suddenly it stopped... The computer sent a red "ALERT" sign showing that there was an error in the information it had prossed or the results. Then they decided to call maintenance to revise the computer. The technicions found there was nothing wrong with the computer.

The IBM director of operations asked what was the problem and to his own suprise, the answer was: "we found that there is a day missing in history".

They started thinking... there was an answer! In the team there was a christian who said: "Once I heared a scripture about the sun being stopped" They didn't belive him, but since they didn't have any other answer, they said, "show us" then he took his bible and read from the book of Josua something quite rediculous for someone with "commen sense". In this passage, god told Joshua:"Don't be afraid, because I have given them in your hand" Joshua was worried because the enemy had surrounded them and it got darrk, they would be vulnerable. So he asked god to stop the sun. And so it happened. The bible says: "accordingly the sun kept motionless, and the moon did stand still...And the sun kept standing still in the middle of the heavens and did not move for about a whole day

The engineers said: "that's the day thats missing!"

Quickly they checked in the computer by going back to the hstoric time described in the bibel and they found that it was extreammily close, but not the exact amount of time. They read the scripture again and saw that it said "for ABOUT a whole day"(joshua 10:13) These "little words" in the bible one very important. Part of the problem was solved. However, there were 40 minutes missing and that was a huge problem. If they could not find the 40 minutes, there would be huge {{dincrepancies}} in the spacial calculations due to the fact that minutes are muliplied many times in orbit.

This christian remembered that there was a place in the bible where it said that the sun went back . his colleagues told him he was nuts. However, they alloud him to read 2 kings 20:8-10, where the bible says that {{Hezekiah}} , who was about to die, gets a visit from Isaiah, who tells him he will not die. {{Hezekiah}} didn't belive him and then asked Isaiah for a sign saying: "what is the sign Jehovah will heal me?" and {{Hezekiah}} said: "It is an easy thing for the shadow to extend itself 10 steps, but not the that the shadow should go backwards 10 steps". At that Isaiah the prophet begain to call out to Jehovah, and he made the shadow that had gone down acctually go back up the steps...10 steps backward"(11).

10 steps are exactly 40 minutes. 23 Hours and 20 minutes in Joshua, plus 40 minutes in 2 kings complete 24 hours that the engineers in the spatial program had to add to history as the "MISSING DAY" in the universe.

Defenitly, the bible is not just one more book. God shows once more the verocity (truthfulness) of his written word the bible.

they did a cover-up plot and this was leaked out

Strage how its very simillar, but this is soposivly "AFTER" they said it was fake

Hmmm, ya know it's funny how NASA keeps proving the bible right :D also for those skeptics who belive that this is all fake, would you like to prove your theory right, because from what I see this proves it perfectly.

Goverments jacked up a little so i tend to belive the things happening now (ohh i found a bag of Cheetos)

Ya, its not like you would want to have a serious intellectual discussion on peoples beliefs and their foundations or anything; I mean, that's not in any way important or effecting anything in our world today.... :shock:

I just love an education system that incourages us not to think tooooo much....

hey jjk pm me on these forums i believe that i have pinpointed the day of the great change.(aka the end of the world to ignorants) BTW- im cristian

Ummm...I don't see the point of trying to find that out, I believe all Jedeao-Christian-Islamic revelations say something to the effect that all must keep watch for no one will know the day of My coming.