Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
omfug88

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

for 1337 server type "/connect projectwasted.com"

most ppl on there are ok, except the admins cheat alot and have a go at you for no reason :)

Once teams were like 4/10 and i said "teams.." and some admin tell me to stfu lolz

but its np cos the admins are pretty shit @ ET tbh, even i own em most of the time and i pretty shit these days

@Scarr naab you don't play for last couple months, now I would have some chances :)

Lately admins at 1337 are a bit more reasonable, only two of them still keeps doing shit.

lawl, if i played again i need 2 days to get used again so all good, but i wont play again cuz cod² pwnz all

Say hello to your new cannon fodder!

\o/

Just say what server,how to get there and stuff mmcakes -_-

Did you ever been on KAZ clan? coz I knew a guy from there with that nick.

lawl, if i played again i need 2 days to get used again so all good, but i wont play again cuz cod² pwnz all

Teh chicken!

You might be right, however... I would love to try:D

I like radar because normally the attacking side should win, hate the stalemate def maps like fueldump (although it's improved with the forward allied spawn). Oasis was my favourite but haven't played in a while, there were some decent custom jobs starting to show up last time i did.

Oasis was my favourite but haven't played in a while, there were some decent custom jobs starting to show up last time i did.

Actually I hate all mods that ppl made to original maps ("special" goldrush for example). They are badly made (low fps, etc...).

Better make one from scratch, specially the MLB ones. Those guys have plenty of experience.

Dunno many recent ones since I stoped ET quite awile tho.

Actually I hate all mods that ppl made to original maps ("special" goldrush for example). They are badly made (low fps, etc...).

Better make one from scratch, specially the MLB ones. Those guys have plenty of experience.

Dunno many recent ones since I stoped ET quite awile tho.

Yer, i didn't mean the tweaked maps (totally forgot they did that to goldrush!), i meant the totally new ones.

i dont like oasis too much. cause im always like wtf which anti tank gun are they at??!! but i like all the rest 'cept for radar. base race owns. i hadnt played that one till a coulpe of days ago. ill check out the 1337 server sometime.

Mods and modifited maps suck and r for newbs

but on ET theres no decent pure server this days, so u got to live with lots of mods..

and oasis is the only good map =p, it need more skills since its most of the time short combat

fueldump is awsome playing both sides. because there is always a place or something unique to ur role. places for sniping, engineering, reviving (for the allied medics =P), etc.

oasis is cool. finally figured out which anti tank gun is which. but it sucks to be axis on that map. i like goldrush better though. its fun from both sides. and seawall is fun when ur an allied covert ops =).

lol, axis is greatest in ET, allies is so bored..to play engeneer

axis = medic = pure ownage ;D

axis + allies/covert = pure ownage at saberspeak, fuel, desert temple, couple others - axis are like ducks!

B0mp.

Anyone else still play this? Alot of servers died but but I got back into it a few days ago :)

87.117.196.164:27960 is a pretty good server if you're euro based, some of the admins are abit... well noobish but apart from that it's cool :happy:

Epic Bump.

Anyone who plays EU timezone come to our server :icon13:

IP: 87.117.196.164:27960

Normally a game going at euro times, fri/sat/sun the server gets full (40 ppls)

Whole range of people playing, some who just started or those of us who play too much :D

Tell your friends.

For everytime you kill me, you get 1kgc in EL :)

Somebody's going bankrupt :)