Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

A fresh start,a clean slate and a new mid

This is to all that know me

This is to all that have ever had bad experciences with me.

Or good.....

Im done im sick of living with a reputation such as the one i have built up it gives a wrong image of who i am

I dont want tension with anyone in el i have upset

Im making a clean slate if you have ever had somthing against me please just wipe it from your mind

Im turning over a new leaf no spam,No attitude,No last word, nothing im sorry and i personaly Apoligize

TO everyone i have upset it wasnt till recently i realized how thin the ice i walked on was

To thoose who i didnt tell that some people saw me this way

I didnt mean them to see me this way in the first place im not bad i rather help than be a pest

And i didnt tell some of my freinds because i always thought and am proably right that they wouldnt speak or look at me the same way its a clouded view of my true personality i will focus all my attention to the

needs of my guild and my freinds i am sorry to all.

I will also expecialy apoligize to all the moderators of el who have delt with me

at time i was being to anixous or stubborn even after some warnings i know i have

said this before but i promise it wont happen again and i hope you have it in your heart to forgive me

-im sorry, Mid

P.s. to my freinds i didnt tell that i was like this at times i directly apoligize to you.

I have always respected those who had the guts to apologise in public for their wrongs.

And, call me naive, but I like to see the good in people, rather then the bad.

So, welcome back MidEvilConevil7, and show all who dont believe in you, wrong :)

*hugs*

Jez

Shhhh! :) That was my site and i only tell CERTAIN people about 8 people know about it tops and i only tell it to people who are vetrens of c2 and no its lay of the land but no more discsion of that here its not the place for that and no one ask me about it please.If You do know about it keep your lips sealed :evilgrin: !

-Mid

P.s. thanks jeze :) ,Oh and also you spelled my name wrong...then again EVERYONE dose :D

Edited by midevilconevi17

Omg, when I tried to ask IKNOW 'stats' I could NOT get your name right.

I finally gave up, assuming he brokeded.

Shhhh! :icon13: That was my site and i only tell CERTAIN people about 8 people know about it tops and i only tell it to people who are vetrens of c2 and no its lay of the land but no more discsion of that here its not the place for that and no one ask me about it please.If You do know about it keep your lips sealed :D !

-Mid

P.s. thanks jeze :icon13: ,Oh and also you spelled my name wrong...then again EVERYONE dose :icon13:

thats exactly my point. It peed off alot of people, me included.

Shhhh! :icon13: That was my site and i only tell CERTAIN people about 8 people know about it tops and i only tell it to people who are vetrens of c2 and no its lay of the land but no more discsion of that here its not the place for that and no one ask me about it please.If You do know about it keep your lips sealed :D !

-Mid

P.s. thanks jeze :icon13: ,Oh and also you spelled my name wrong...then again EVERYONE dose :icon13:

thats exactly my point. It peed off alot of people, me included.

You know you just try in do good for the peoples and the people dont apreciate it

You try to say your sorry and the peoples dont show respect

It thees people that get me to my boiling point...

Im going to apoligize in advance for what im about to say i dont know what it is

if its the lack of sleep,losing all my $ on online poker (35k) or just geting fed up...

That is the straw that broke the camels back about the website...

LETS GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT

1.IT P'D YA OFF DID IT? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT HOW HARD IS IT TO CLICK THE X TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN K? Hu? look its a game click the x click it click it u win Million dolla! CLICK TEH X!

2. I DID NOT KNOW AT THE FIRST TIME I POSTED IN TEH FOURMS THAT I COULD NOT DO THAT SO I MADE A WEBSITE INSTEAD SO NOOBIES CUD NEVER GET THERE HANDS ON THE SITE.

3. NOW , I WANT YOU TO GO TO If you havent heard of it its a site called elmanuals OK ,Ok? by austria(im not sure how to spell it) I support that site i got the link to it from LV when *CO*'s guide was taken off teh main site and i needed help with gods,that site helps me on a regualr basis and scram... austria has looked at my site and apreciated the help and liked it you know what i will copy and paste the message i got from em and u can ask em if you want .

4. I AM SORRY IM NOT SOME MEGA HTML ULTRA WEBSITE MAKER I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE LINK THING I CAN ONLY MAKE DO WITH WHAT EXPAGE AND IVISON BOARDS GIVES ME I CAN MAKE SITES N STUFF K SO I CANNOT DO WHAT AUSTRIA DID WITH A PAGE THAT SAYS...

"THIS IS A SPOILER PAGE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS LEAVE NOW CLICK HERE"

"IF YOU WANT TEH SPOILERS NOW CLICK HERE"

Im 12 turning 13 on march 13 K (alota threes this year ^^)

5.EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE TOLD EXCEPT SELECTED FEW ON c2 chnl HAVE LIKED IT OK MAN I AM NOT SPAMING THE LINK IN THE MARKET/NOOBie OR OFCCIAL CHANNELS IM OBEYING THE RULES AND I REAPEAT "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT ITS SIMPLE AS THAT"

PERIOD

_______

Now look again i am sorry i had to go off like that but somthing NEEDED to be said Because im tired of taking crud from u and a few others from c2 chnl 80% likes it u are not only from chnl c2 u r also 20% of the population that dissagrees probies and moderate players have extremely difrent views. Now i am sorry about that and a bid you good day i thought i might as well tackle that issue while im hear i tryed to tell you to stop the chatter but you didnt so here is my response.Sorry again.

also i realize this post has angered a few of you into bealiving this post is my true colors this is a difrent topic ive been meaning to put a end to for a long time im sorry that it upset you :icon13:

-mid

5.EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE TOLD EXCEPT SELECTED FEW ON CHNL 20 HAVE LIKED IT OK MAN I AM NOT SPAMING THE LINK IN THE MARKET/NOOBie OR OFCCIAL CHANNELS IM OBEYING THE RULES AND I REAPEAT "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT ITS SIMPLE AS THAT"

I hope you aren't advertising this site on jc 20, or any official channel. You won't be a happy guy if we see it.

Wow dude...check it out: people are judging you on what you've so crudely said. I've never hated you or wanted to pk you - its just that you've come from a long line of newbies that never quite make it into decent maturity. Look at your post riddled with caps, typos and rudeness, it just reeks newbieness. You might have done even more damage to your reputation then before you made this thread. :ph34r:

But then again, you're only nearly 13 - I guess you learn from your mistakes. :angry:

Mid-

You have been playing for quite awhile now. You have apologized before, then turned around and done the same damned things again. I like to give people a second chance, but to tell you the truth, you just don't deserve and 3rd or 4th second chance imho. You just gave a nice little apology, saying you were going to change your ways, then in your very next post you showed your true colors again....

I have seen you on the C2 channel, and wanted to catch you in a pk map because of your mouth. You have been rude, disrespectful, and down right nasty to me and lots of others.

As far as your website, I have never seen it, nor do I want to. I don't go exploring much myself, but when I do, it is to DISCOVER things for MYSELF. That is why there is a rule about no coords, or secrets given in the channels, and generally, it's hard as hell to get info from most of the long time players in this game, because like me, they all agree.. EXPLORE AND FIND IT YOURSELF! That is one of the most fun things about this game. Sites such as yours, and people that openly give away secrets ruin the fun for the rest of us.

I will tell you like I told another youngster in EL, you all know him, Gryflet. If you want respect, you must first show others respect. Treat others as you want to be treated.

**Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Alastria (ELMANUALS owner) quit EL and gave that site to someone else to host. So i am curious how they saw your site and said that it was helpful and useful**

Edited by LadyWolf

One thing people seem to forget...EL isn't about getting to the finish line first. The whole point is to enjoy the journey and have fun and discover new things along the way. Hopefully, there won't be a finish line for that matter, but you get my point. You aren't supposed to know everything your first week here. You shouldn't know everything in 2 years here. *shrugs* I still discover things after more than 2 years, and I don't mean stuff newly added. It's supposed to be that way.

:P No...no.......no

that is not my true colors at this moment i am hiting each key fircely as i try to cope with the anger and sadness that is rushing threw me. You sir brought out childish actions from within me, you were aiming to cause negative attitude by your first post in this now that i realize that i come to realize that i did not come from a long line of newbies that did not make it to maturity you did.I was trying to apoligize and still am sorry i even posted that but you dont know how much a couple people have bugged me that is not my true colors it never will be the point im at right now i.....the point im at right now a tear just came to my eye i am trying i am trying to be this perfect person wich you people want me to be i help new comers to the lands all the time i try to help people the best i can i was never used to going into a game where everyone was so serious all the time i mean for my adhd i take medicein wich depresses me and keeps any thoughts of happyness or anything emotionol from reaching the outside of my mind i never talk at all then its bottled up all day long and just comes out when i get on el then i try to control my self i do i realy do no one thinks i do im just always trying to get people to laugh nearly all the times ive ever gotten into a argument the person who was fighting with me misenterprets wat i ment by my actions ,i wont do the same dam thing again im sick of this crap i dont even know why i posted that stupid thing god dang it why did i screw it up

where are my freinds i am sorry please please this is from the very deepest bottom of my heart please for give me i never ment for it to end up like this that post was the marking of a end of a era in my life is what i ment it for that is the final time it is please ...just.make it stop im sorry...

shatterd in two drenched in tears because this relates to my real life to much...

when i made the site i wanted to help people i didnt want to make them mad i was trying to get that point accross some people rather have the information dont call me a newbie please dont group me there i cannot stand this any longer i feel almost to the point of quiting this game its bringing me to much pain..

P.s. lady wolf i did not know that she sold the site i guess your right about the new owner scralmber is the one who saw my site the new owner of the old site i did not know...

before anyone comments on anything other than I'm literally about to say: I am not commenting on anyone in particular.

Right, my point:

I seriously think there should be an age-limit on EL. The game (and Fantasy Role-Playing in general) need some kind of maturity (or maybe: "wisdom of life") that a minority of players is absolutely lacking. This is not about attitude, it's about "backbone" and the ability to cope with drawbacks and critics.

Just my two cents. I'm not saying at which age I would draw the line. Not am I saying that I think that those people are at fault here. I'm just stating my opinion, based on the sense of responsibility that I, at my astonishment, seem to have.

[edit] Deleted my PS to Mid about ADHD since it made no sense, but pay attention to it, folks! [/edit]

Edited by Cormaher

I have to agree, but it was another kind of maturity that I was talking about... I don't know how to put my thoughts about this in English correctly.

I sometimes have my doubts about youngsters when it comes to drawing the line when in-game matters get mixed up with RL-matters. But then, your post still stands, considering the latest events on this forum or in the game.

I still do not know what to think about certain matters exactly... I do not know where I would draw the line when age is concerned, but I'm definitely sure that anyone below 10 should not play any MMORPG. Between age 10 to 16, the line becomes blurred.

By the way, this is off-topic, and has only side-ways to do with the things in this thread.

Look This is the real apology scrap everything before this post except for what ladywolf said before i continue i must tell you your words stung like a thousound needles I never said i was sorry any time before this thread ,or i didnt mean it i always said sorry then i wasnt sorry for what i had done no i wasnt i was sorry that i got in truble for it and that i got coaught. And this apolagy is from the heart even the first post on this thread ment nothing. That post the one about the website it ment nothing that was my true colors you were correct i did the sam damned thing again but the reason i have been apologizing so much lately is because theres been alot of bible stuff going on in my life and i jest about Biblical things on the outisde but inside my mind i deeply concern about spirtual greatness lately i think about somthing to long at times that is what continued to pirce my mind that post was ignorant and stupid if i wanted to make a point i should of said it and typed it in a muture way i Truly am sorry now Beron in you're apology you stated your wrongs and i think it is high time i stated what had hapend to me that molded my normal personality into somthing im not and much like berons apology it all begins with guilds

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Names Included and feelings towards charchaters are stated as what ran threw my mind then and not what i think of the situation now][i also am not directly spiteing ANYONE in this story please do not insult,question , or hold anything against anyone involved in this story on your or my behalf for i hold nothing against anyone every enemey i have ever made in my mind has been ereased and i will forgive anyone for anything i do not hold a grudge]

________________________________________________________________________________________

So here is my story....

One day long long ago i traveld and explored all over the el lands learning from people who i would never knew would become long term freinds.On the very first 3 days of me playing i was done fighting bunny's and looking around isle prima i had never played a MMORP in my entire game or a online game for that matter, so im walking along the docks puzzled on how to sail i tryed geting on the boat clicking use on the steering wheel and typing random comands such as #Sail nothing gives just when i thought i would give up i spoted two people facing each other while chating one was in some sort of armur that i had no idea what the name of it was so i imedantly figured that he must know somthing about sailing then i walked over to him and the other who had what i knew as "Hide torso"(lol) , Then i asked how do you sail? Bkc56: click on the banner then the boat will take you to white stone,Grhams village. But i would stay here for a little while its night time so the gargoyales roam free but its only about 30minutes or so till daylight so you are in luck.Me: Oh ok well, can awnser a few more questions,Bkc: sure and then i asked simalr noobie questions we talked about lots of stuff that day like "whats the best way to earn gc" stuff like that for a while and then day came and he said almost new harvest hour i must leave now . I asked if i could follow. He said i could but i would die if i do follow him. So me not Knowing i followed anyway until we got to the PL boat then he told me im warning you you will get killed if you keep following me. i out of fear stoped then a few minutes later i got a rush of curoge to go see where he went he was no where in sight so after walking not to far off the beatean path i rushed back to the boat and whent to white stone... a week or so maybe 2 later i bumbed into some one named mschoolbus he was whereing a black cloak and i asked wow what dose that do? bus: what dose what do? Mid: The cape you are wearing. Bus: Oh this its called a Mirror Cloak and it refelects enemey attacks 10% of the time.Mid: Awsome! Where did you get it??? Bus: Oh i got this one from my guild. Mid: uh whats a guild??? Bus: um how do you explain a guild.... Bus: Like a place for freinds to hang out and stuff do guild contest's all kinds of things kinda like a club i guess..

Mid: o can i join? Bus: well you must have a skill at 20 ,what is your harvesting level? mid: 17.

Bus: Ok pm me when you are at harvest level 20 Mid: ok

6 days and 3 harvest levels later... I joined Gwar and i was happy and i liked it there and i had goten to know everyone pretty well when one fateful day that would change things forever

#GM from mid: Where has naku been lately???

#GM From Bus: oh he has been having technical difficultys but he is on aim.

#GM From bus : oh ok then i will im him later

Later on...

on AIM

relytmc=me btw

relytmc: So where you been?

TheNakun: messed up cp quitin el

relytmc: quitin el!? why cant you just get it fixed

5minuteslater

Relytmc: hello?

30seconds later

Relytmc: Knock Knock anyone homE?????1

10minutes later

Relytmc: Can i have your account ^^

Thenakun: wtf hell no

Relytmc: i knew that would catch your attention ! why you ignore me

Thenakun: i was doing smth why the hell you ask for my account!, and i got cut off im not quitin was typo * Im quiting el till i can get this cp fixed.

Relytmc: i was joking man jeez i was trying to get you to wake up did you not see the ^^ ??????

Thenakun: Shuree

Relytmc: Pffft screw this.

"Signs off"

some time later after i recruited Walker66 who would in turn at a

later date become the Co-leader of Gwar...

Also During this time i bumped into a semi familair face Imagine who of all people i had fianly found him again bkc56 he did not remember me at first then i mentionted somthing about the docks and he showed me how to sail and his memory came back to him we talked for a while and where fairly freinds.

So right now im about 1 and 1/2 month or so of my el life...(Uper class nobie/Lower class moderant player)

I had recently been given for free Serp+ cruisis from a freind in real life (back in the days of serp for 8.5-10k) and i foolishly wore my steel chain + serp+Moon med+Ironhelm& Cruisis,Fr & BP cloak. to guess where?[sTOP][i advise that you do not take anything aginst what hapend here i leave thees events in the past and that is where they shall remain behind me the following chaptar in my el life is the [i]Darkest Hours of Lord Conevil[/i]

anyway as i was saying ..

To guess where? White Stone City ,Lucky Punch Areana .....

Walking there to watch the fights hope for some one my level to pop in for a match or two when my freind Beefeh sat on the other side when my character started to try and walk across the arena i stoped him a inch away from the dirt when some one named accendy who was siting (you know the new name im not stating it)down at the time and said "go ahead pass i wont do nutin i promise" i continued foward and walked across but he lied he did do somthing he attacked me he killed me took everything i had to my name i tryed many pms freindly messages like "Lol you got me, "May i have my things back please i worked very hard to get them" acccendy(PM): nope i got them fair and squre. the conversation drifted to more hostile limits i said to him this is not right! Your being a total jerk! you cannot just go around tricking people like that my freinds in my guild arent going to be to happy about this"! Siting outside the wsc Arena in real life tears because thinking about all days i spent saving up trying my hardest to make it and finaly feeling acomplished and it all tore away from me in a instant. but that was not the bad part no not at all compared to what someone else did his name damageTmx he came up to me while in my tears screaming its just not fair and miserably pathetic signs of sorrow and pain i to this day is the one person i just in my heart cannot forgive no matter how hard i try there was actually but ONe thing left to any value in my name in storage period alls i had left was thread,emetyvials,bones,and fur and one item that gave some tiny trinket of hope after telling damagetmx what happens of all the hellish things to do ......he kicked me while i was down while i was Vulurable damageTMX said " Hey man that sux what happend to you but im fighting some one down in Tajhari desert with serp crusis and torso winner take all if i win you can have the crusis and serp. Me: really!? Thank you so much ,finaly some one is nice to me...tthank you! TMX: Np anything i can do to help.

Later on...

PM from TMX Hey! I won but a freging chim got me on the way out go damnit!! Hurry and get my Death bag and the stuff is yours just get me my stuff please.

Me: Ok NP man

then i rushed to the tajariah desert without even noticing my BP cloak was still on my shoulders and i rushed in as soon as i started up the path damageTmx jumped out from behind a tree and attacked me i didnt even think about the BP until i was in hell noticed it was gone then i pmed but no response . He ignored me most of the time it wasnt losing the bp that did it to me its knowing what hapend i could only think how could anyone be so cruel to kick you when you are already down thats plain sick i was strugling to maintain my mainframe but then beefeh KNEW damage tmx and damage tmx lied his ass into geting one of my closest freinds beefeh to not belive in me and belived damage that still still didnt let my back bone brake the final straw that broke the camels back was.... when accendy contacted my guild at first i was like YEs my freinds in my guild can help me its ok theres still some hope! but then.. the dark day grew darker once again...they got to my freinds be fore i could even put my 2 cents in....they got me kicked from gwar...0_0(Didnt see that coming eh?!) Thats when i lost all faith in the el world ,i was literaly disgusted with everysingle person who came in eyesight of me i said some horrible things to my dearest of freinds. I was broken and it seemed that the only option left was to quit, My freind gone,My guild&Group of freinds gone,My valubales Gone,My last bit of streghth to keep going,Gone.

I literally was in the middle of typing #killme y THEN the person who saved my el life twice...

Pmed me Bkc56 ... i had pmed him telling him i was quiting before but i was afk he exclaimed What!? Why?! after telling him my tale he began to try and convince me to stay and not quit he gave me very very motavatible pointers and words of extreme incouragement all i remember is he alone was the one thing that convinced me to stay he helped me more than anyone ever had or has and continues to help me and give great advice and i will always look to him as my mentor and as one of the best freinds i could ever ask for i have said it to you before bkc but really Thank You for all that you have done for me i can never repay you you selflessly helped me and really did type your butt of :icon13: thanks alot...

The story dosent end there Oh no theres more it keeps going

So as after weeks of sturglying my way back to power one day it hit me damagetmx had been banned i was siting in a full pl8 of armur all of this never possible with out my good freinds. and this is to every one involed in this chapter of pain to you i say this you hurt me brutaly but i can rebuild andhere is a part of a song that DIRECTLY fits my feelings about what you did to me (Piano tone in back round)" I dont feel any shame i wont apoligize when there aint no where you can go... runin away from pain when you've been victimized tales from another broken home" Again this is towards,Bus,naku,Gwar,Asgnny,Damagetmx, and anyone else directly involved in this issue i will not apoligize to any of you for i was the victim not you. But i do not nor ever will hold anything against you like i said what is in the past is in the past and im not trying to say it in some smart arse way im saying anything hateful anyone has done to me i forgive you all .

Back to the story...

Well actually to sum this up...

I one day after going solo for awhile was passing out free Body restores to anyone who needed them at the IP campfire when one of the people that i healed (Blaki) Asked if i was intrested in joining a guild and i had kinda grown tired of the solo gig so i said yes and thats when i joined "Beta" now ALOT of stuff happend and Many many people have difrent Opinouns on what/How this happend but well the group of beta memebers i had grown to know and love broke off to form "Dawn" And so i followed to shorten that up :( .... anyway after evualation i was told i was no longer in dawn wich really tore me to shreds i never thought that i would be knocked out of dawn i miss them everyday it was like a nail being torn from its finger... i am sorry if i ever had offended anyone in dawn and i still in my heart hope you can forgive me if you havent, i then joined lore stayed there for a long while then things started to get shakey i realleay dont know what to say i just left...... sorry to everyone in lore i couldnt stay anylonger for my own reasons i do not wish to disscuss...... anyway presently today i reside and always will reside as Co-Leader of the Elite Dragon Knights to forge a new hope of freindship and try to forge a "Family" of my own that i still miss in dawn Blaki has forgiven me but as for the others i just dont know i am truly sorry ,sorry to all sorry that i hurt thees people and others please do forgive me....

Sincerly -Mid

I have to disagree about an age limit - I've seen many cases where there was more maturity in young teens than in some adults.

I'm going with arnieman on this one... :D