Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

chaoogie is a very rare male name.

Very few men in the US are named chaoogie.

Be proud of your unique name!

i rule,, pfft i shall pk all co..cept darklegacy he loved my screenshot..unless he liked it then ya...

chaoogie is a very rare male name.

Very few men in the US are named chaoogie.

i rule,, pfft i shall pk all co..cept darklegacy he loved my screenshot..unless he liked it then ya...

CHOO CHOO CUGGA CHUGGA CHOO CHOO CHUGGA CHUGGA :omg:

industrikitty is a very rare female name.

Very few females in the US are named industrikitty.

sourcehttp://www.namestatistics.com

Both my in game name and my real name came back with those results!

Edited by industrikitty

Most Common First Names JAMES

james is the #1 most common male name.

3.318% of men in the US are named james.

Around 4064550 US men are named james!

Edited by jjk

Chuggga chugga chuggga CHOo CHOOOOOOOOO all aboard the i want to play el so someone give me the address of this hosting place and i shall kick the living shit out of the server till it works..or thee who control it

People actually play EL whilst at work ?

You mean to tell me you don't play at work?! How do you get through the day?? :omg:

I have my work computer and my laptop right next to it for EL playing on downtime...which has been all day as of recently! :D

Now I just need to figure out how to bypass the firewall at school so I can play in class...

Chuggga chugga chuggga CHOo CHOOOOOOOOO all aboard the i want to play el so someone give me the address of this hosting place and i shall kick the living shit out of the server till it works..or thee who control it

I'll give ya a dollar if ya do!

You mean to tell me you don't play at work?! How do you get through the day?? :omg:

I have my work computer and my laptop right next to it for EL playing on downtime...which has been all day as of recently! :D

Now I just need to figure out how to bypass the firewall at school so I can play in class...

I used to play CS in class with other people.

During lectures its playing Bluetooth golf on our mobile phones :D

Guest draconis

I actually started a character for the purpose of having something to do at work. Instead it's something to do when I should be eating/sleeping/going to class/ect

ill do anything for a klondike bar............quick 1gc who ever tells me the correct spelling

the correct spelling

??

I restarted this character from scratch ~2 weeks ago.

lol... yeah ok.. I'm higher in everything except a/d. You have been around longer than me... :-P

I'm glad the server crashes always happen while I'm at school where I can't play anyway. Of course, I always miss the scholar's days that tend to come right after that...

I'll give ya a dollar if ya do!

Me too!

This is bad...

How i have nothing to do...

I tried harvesting some vegetables in the fridge, but couldnt find my excavator cape, then thougt of hunting rabbits, but it´s -10 degrees celsius outside and i cant find any fur clothes... :omg:

This is bad...

How i have nothing to do...

I tried harvesting some vegetables in the fridge, but couldnt find my excavator cape, then thougt of hunting rabbits, but it´s -10 degrees celsius outside and i cant find any fur clothes... :omg:

---insanity personified..

:Pokes jjk, asgnny, Faiakki, sora_barzahd, irnotpro, shallara, jamincollins, Amakuni, Suessie, Lotharion, sbarstow, Jadedragon, cayuga, Hyperion, chaoogie, Bulletje, Ruibinha, jhunlemon, halsort, draconis, scristian, Pietrek, Kedan, scafativ, Alyot, Nevyn, Torg, wolfmom1, Hardcore, Ignoble, Creedka, Theryndan, WarAxe, m_bee, The_Piper, TooMass, Avernus, Tordek, algernon, edlothiolon, Terry_thi, Matess, LochnessLobster, GarfieldClowntje, carone, Railand, Tanyia, the_voice, Dragon11, Ermabwed, Vitez

(Am I a beaver nooow? 25th post... *rolls eyes*)

Ohhh White rabbit!!!

Edited by Moebius

i am slowly slipping into sinilaty...another gc for person who tells right spelling

right spelling

@#$%! &^*?! It's my day off! I clean the bathroom for christsakes. Started the washer. Took a shower and then got ready to play and...... and.... AND!!!!!... :omg: ... guess I might as well clean the stove... HOPE THIS GETS FIXED SOON! (cuz I really don't wanna work on chores ALL day)