Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

the thing is... without the cash from that shitty job you have a problem... and when you shot all those guys you will have to find another shitty job to spend the next few years of your life at and get a shitty pay to keep your room/house and so on

I was sitting in IP at the time of this crash thinking about perks and healing newbies. What was everyone else doing?

i was thinking about loging on :P

rofl... how the hell did you pull that off :P your parents? ;) and how did you get internet and so on in there you tapping their lines? :P

the thing is... without the cash from that shitty job you have a problem... and when you shot all those guys you will have to find another shitty job to spend the next few years of your life at and get a shitty pay to keep your room/house and so on

Naw, I'm sure the law enforcement people will be happy to provide him room and board - he might not ever get back on EL, but he'll be taken care of. :P

Just see if you can figure out why they use a sterile needle for lethal injections. ;)

Free Room + no bills, living in someones basement and them not knowing about it RULES

lol now you need a pool table, and a bar to make it a dream bach pad :P

63 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

rofl?...:P

I was just having a coffee break between Orcs and when came back...

Meanwhile tried some other site and found an interesting article : The Cutaneous Rabbit Illusion Affects Human Primary Sensory Cortex Somatotopically

so sad..but couldnt even "parse" this header..;)

Edited by Ratman

not my parents..found a house that was for sale, saw them move in, waited till they left moved in the basement then took me a while to get the connection down..BUT i made it

yeah i've never gotten that aswell... they are going to die anyway why use a sterile needle :P

(there are more xfire users here that can support EL plz vote ;))

rofl?...;)

Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean there. Its like chatting on the channel of (for example) 50 people and only 4 people are chatting. C'mon people get those fingers moving...:P:P

how the hell did you do that unotised... and how the hell did you manage that without getting found over the days/weeks/months or years?

Just see if you can figure out why they use a sterile needle for lethal injections. :P

....thats a good point..maybe if el doesnt go back up before i get sleepy i might just try and fig. it out

Ya lets see more posting...dont wanna go -10,000 posts, and....not sure...its been like a year and for the most part they arenever there...always here them yelling at their son about missing stuff

-- his friends arent all that trustworthy, w00t for slickness..

Edited by chaoogie

rofl?...:P

we're addicted. ;)

Yes we are lol

btw el in xfire sure i will vote

Edited by Grawius

Grawius, happy belated birthday :P

(yes! I beat LazyReni)

Chaoogie how long have you been living in that basement?

Edited by MagpieLee

oo Graw :P I finally 'see' you ... I know I am late but ... happy birthday !

grrr MagPie beat me :/

Edited by LadyReni

damm... I still can't believe you pulled that off lol XD

and happy B-day grawius

Edited by Hyperion

nuuu im gettin tired...sleepy...sleepy.....hey look almost levled up

keep going you can do it :P *cheers* choogie chaoogie chaoogie *cheers*

Awwww....too bad this did not happen tomorrow....then you all could be posting something very useful....voting on this game to http://www.mpogd.com/

Oh well, the last day of the month may be a little late to get us to number 1 from number 21.