Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SquE

My character was banned.

Hello.

I was harvesting sulfur with my brother and I had to logout for dinner.

I logged in again and I couldnt login.

I tried it with the character of my brother, couldnt login.

I tried it with the character of my uncle, could login.

Tanyia told me the characters was locked, cuz 2 Characters at the same time, with the same IP.

But my brother and me have the same hardware, and a router.

So my answer, what shell I do, that youll unlock it.

The two character were:

- hares

- lord_azrael

Hello? I spent much time on building the char. It would be awesome, if i get an answer! I love this game and want to play it. Dont destroy dreams, eh? Sorry that i complain and post multiple, but, look at die difference between the posts; i've waitet at least circa 2 weeks..!

Edited by HaRes

Volunteers usually don't respond well to "Answer me."

By the way, why don't you just make a new character and start over if it is only your characters that are locked?

Edited by Tanyia

Just a quick question for my own knowledge.

If he created a new character, could that be considered a breech of in game rule #24?

"24. No Skirting Punishments.

Do not attempt to create additional accounts if you have been banned or suspended. Seeking loopholes to any punishment can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands Forums and game."

If he created a new character, could that be considered a breech of in game rule #24?

That depends what you are banned for. If your characters are locked for cheating or multiplaying, and this is your first offence then is it generally ok to create a new character and start afresh (and not repeat your errors of course). However, if you are swearing at beam or something, and you get booted so you create a new character to continue this behaviour, then you are in breach of rule 24.

Basically... if you skirt the punishment in order to continue exactly the same illegal activity then we will come down on you with a tonne of bricks.

Tanya, the character was my character! I build him up and spent many time on getting better etc. I dont want a new char! And, only because i said once "Anwser me" after nearly one month waiting you'll not unban me? That is very hard :-( You act imho really arbitrarily; yes you are able to act so, but, i feel unfair treated..

(Sorry for my english :-(. I hope you understand me.)

Well,

i waited nearly one year already, because i know that this is the work of volunteers. Could you *please* unlock/unban (the justificaton because there was the same ip is, that we have, as i said before, a local network and use one connection, what means one ip, together) my character? (If it sounds aggressive, it is because of my poor english). It doesnt make fun to build a new character, because i know, that i did this already (i mean the work i had building Hares) and spent so much time in it, that would be wasted, if i start a new one...

Edited by HaRes

I already told you no yesterday ingame.

You were answered in this thread, you can make a new character, which you did.

Just because you don't like the answer you got, doesn't mean "you waited a year for an answer".

The answer was "no, make a new character" then, it is the same now.