Eternal Lands Official Forums
jjk

Tired of oldbies?

I think this isn't such a bad oldbie thread - this one actually is just digging up memories, and not belittleing people that weren't there.

One thing that always used to get to me in all these threads was how there were two types of "oldbie" - one, who didn't quite grasp they were anything but part of this world, and the other, who never had anything good to say about the "now" EL or the "now" players, without actually getting to know anyone in the game... This shows me there are actually people who can reminisce while looking forward.

as usual....the voice of good sense :huh:

I remember you, but do you remember me to?

course i remeber you

I remember both of you: Dorplein and Evil_Bunny :> Heh, nice to know you sometimes here :)

Genie you still going damn it been awile

Stop the flaming and get back on topic.

I love seeing the old screenies or funny phrases from the good old day, it reminds me of how far the game has come and how it was when i started to play EL, no i'm not an oldbie only been playing for about 2 years now or so but the game has changed alot since then.

I remember when i was harvesting and had 2 click the ores/flowers all the time (the risk of missclicking a monster/animal that walked past was big at that time) and when they put in the TP event u went 2 another map and had 2 walk back, for some reason i always got TPed 2 Naralik :P

You guys make the old EL days sound so much fun, I wish there could be fun like the way you guys have been describing it, but now everyones in there own little EL clicks and guilds and almost everything can be made by everybody, and plus only moderators can ruin the economy(unless im wrong) when they make their little mistakes.

#Message from Leeloo: Vartican found Joker and got a Rocket launcher

That was before my time to I think.

#Message from Leeloo: Vartican found Joker and got a Rocket launcher

LoL all of a sudden every1 wanted a rocket launcher.

I wouldn't come back after crash.

Why woulden't you have come back after the crash...it sort of was a good thing in a way.

Either way, I guess I don't deserve to talk..I only played for about a month or two before the crash...

Carry on with your regularly schedules discussions...

if server would crash i would stil play..bcuz whats the diffrence, being 100 a/d and be one of the strongest or 40 a/d and be one of the strongest

if server would crash i would stil play..bcuz whats the diffrence, being 100 a/d and be one of the strongest or 40 a/d and be one of the strongest

The diffrence is 60 A/D

Thats true u can always reclaim the #1 spot. ;)

If a crash would happen i think there would be alot of ppl compeeting with each other 2 get the #1 spot in the skills they did b4.

Thats true u can always reclaim the #1 spot. ;)

If a crash would happen i think there would be alot of ppl compeeting with each other 2 get the #1 spot in the skills they did b4.

Nah, everyone was working their tails off to get their guilds recreated again (getting past level 39).

I wouldn't come back after crash.

Ahhh yes....the fated CRASH -.- (in the words from SNL and Bjork " CRASH BOOM BANG SMASH...")

Yessss the crash devastated us all....aside from new peoples....they dont know what it was LIKE ><

Times were once good.....BUT be that as it may they (to me) arnt any longer...to some...they are better

Yes I may pop in on the forums...now and then...and may even log into the game to see if anyone knows who I am =) ,but my times of playing are over.... (EL that is....WoW stole me life XD evil blizzard)

Yes the new people may yell at me because they say im acting like an elitist oldbie...get over it. =)

Now as Tiki, Maki, and Boki said.... I shall depart into the Matrix.....(and for the last time that movie is NOT where my name came from and I AM NOT NEO!!) *ahem*

all seriousness aside you all may stroke out when you see that I did not post in Green and bold and italics...but I find that I am unable to do that on this computer and I shall edit it when I get home >.>

SO if you want.. chastise me for typing normally ...for once...but I tell you it is only for a time..............

Edit: Fixed the color =) enjoy

Edited by Matrixx_sh

Wow EL was strange then...