Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

en not update in 4 months

IMO, it shouldn't, but its not my decision; future snapshots will be released with a .diff attached.

EDIT: BTW, en was last updated yesterday, I think. And I have another patch I have to commit now.

Edited by crusadingknight

Which is really bad, the Enc repository should be with the Client as well.

okay. go set up subversion so that it's feasable to allow all the translators access (AFAIK, svn allows per-directory access and cvs does not. wouldn't have to be svn; others may fit the bill, but it's the 'in' one ATM)

Which is really bad, the Enc repository should be with the Client as well.

okay. go set up subversion so that it's feasable to allow all the translators access (AFAIK, svn allows per-directory access and cvs does not. wouldn't have to be svn; others may fit the bill, but it's the 'in' one ATM)

Was supposed to happen before, but, due to various problems, didn't. Plus, I've already got my cvsup_encyc.sh script set up to generate .diff's, and plan to set up my own svn server, preferrably sometime in March.

Edited by crusadingknight

finnaly figure how login had click on keys(should put link to actual login for it is https://freepository.com/member-login-frame.html

I wouldn't assume that though, since freepository is anything but static. The URL for login will probably have changed again in two weeks time. (Like it did just last week).

lol probly for "" security reason anyway at least mention it little icon upper right

never email me or told how login during registration

Edited by jamesvm

As mentioned before, the repositories were decided to be kept seperate for two reasons:

1. Looser access permissions on the translated files.
  2. Avoidance of broken CVS client due to XML failures

The latter isn't that big an issue, and doesn't justify the syncing overhead. The former was intended to be solved with upcoming SVN repository, so it was considered a temporary solution.

Even though Wytter and Mihai left for another project, it should still be possible to set up a (common) SVN repository with per-directory permissions, even on BerliOS, we just need a trustworthy maintainer.

With Regards

Lachesis