Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What we're working on

can you show us pics of the new pl8 looks? estimated prices?

ty, chrish16 :)

Said shes working on them aka still not presentable as a pic, else they'd most likely be posted with the swords

and price is based apon the manufactures...most liekly it will be high untill some people undercut the first way price

can you show us pics of the new pl8 looks? estimated prices?

ty, chrish16 :blink:

Said shes working on them aka still not presentable as a pic, else they'd most likely be posted with the swords

and price is based apon the manufactures...most liekly it will be high untill some people undercut the first way price

Awesome work Roja, Entropy, Learner and everyone else.

Will these all be better than the titanium long? Can the titanium long be removed when these are added? Can the new swords not be dropped by monsters please?

Looking good though, fine work :blink:

I just want all these new things to be affordable. I'm finding it hard to make money anymore with the market like it is.

I just want all these new things to be affordable. I'm finding it hard to make money anymore with the market like it is.

It's simple, but not easy. Smart players know how. :blink:

I'm sure all of these items will be made affordable to the average EL pocketbook within a month of being added.

hope these weapons,armors wont be 100k items, more like 10-20k

no, they should be VERY expensive and level restricted...but most of all repairable :)

Umm No Thank you i am sick of every new item we have gotten lately beeing 100+k nothing that the average joe could ever offord how bout some items we all can enjoy? But the swords look awsome just hope there price dosent rocket...

Umm No Thank you i am sick of every new item we have gotten lately beeing 100+k nothing that the average joe could ever offord how bout some items we all can enjoy?

i think it's good to have items we cannot use yet cos it gives us something to look forward to in the future.