Eternal Lands Official Forums
KLewis

Arigorn (Warning)

Now this is a warning, I don't wanna se this happen to anyone else. IF arigorn join your guild still don't go into arena with him. He may leave on the spot and kill u or leave after then kill to make uo things it coolso here a warnning DON'T TRUST ARIGORN

Arigorn is joining guilds just to get people into pk. i think he has no honor and will do anything to kill anyone. I posted in the last topic about arigorn and how it didnt belong in outlaws but this topic definetly does. I saw all of this arigorn joining the guild + him killing someone in that guild after leaving. i saw arigorn in -x-- and i hope the same didnt happen to them ty.

Guest stalag

lets be fair....lets wait for Arigorn (WoodeH) version.... i know iknow what u will say but people with honor wait before shoot to listen the other part involved.

lets be fair....lets wait for Arigorn (WoodeH) version.... i know iknow what u will say but people with honor wait before shoot to listen the other part involved.

arigorn already once told me his plan in pm i thought he was just joking...

he has already looked at this topic anyway and no reply

lol in case it makes anyone feel better

today i was in the SKF summon arena fighting some cyclops when he arrived, i didn't know that summon arena was pk too so i didn't bother that he sat there, suddenly the cyclops spawned and he went through the portal and attacked me

i escaped narrowly, another hit of both the clops and him would've killed me. now after my escape i came back abit later and killed him with a nice present, created with 2 ELEs a bone a raw meat and 2 wolf furs = 1 mountain chimeran. 30 seconds later, bye bye arigorn ^-^ yay! :P

I will post my warning to everyone here: You accept Arigorn into your guild, then the entire guild gets attacked by me :P:P:D

Now this is a warning, I don't wanna se this happen to anyone else. IF arigorn join your guild still don't go into arena with him. He may leave on the spot and kill u or leave after then kill to make uo things it coolso here a warnning DON'T TRUST ARIGORN

Please, people:

7. Use standard font color and size.

"Some" use of fancy fonts and colors is fine, if used to highlight a word or line. However, entire posts made up of large, specialized, and/or multi-colored print is disturbing to the eyes and many people can't read it as well. Forum moderators can and will use their discretion in removing the post or changing the font back to normal.

dude there r like 3 other Arigorn topics open was it realy needed

A topic for every action :P seems appropriate to me (puts more weight on the newbies distrust when they skim trough this forum)

If he has such a bad reputation, nobody will pvp with him. So we will get over him sooner or later. :mace:

Btw, I was killed by him about a week or so ago, but that was a fair fight.

Let me think, it is actually your own fault, don't let the cunning words get to your heads.

He plays for himself, he is a lost case and has no future in a game that is very socal.

In the EL society, there exists two kind of people :

-the honest

-the dishonest

All players can be put in to one of these catagories.

His tricks will work untill YOU ignore him, he is as strong as you let him be. I once knew him, and he has not changed, will he ever?

Truly yours, J@©øЪ

You have him in your siggie, that's a lot of attention from someone who thinks he's not worth it... :mace:

lol in case it makes anyone feel better

today i was in the SKF summon arena fighting some cyclops when he arrived, i didn't know that summon arena was pk too so i didn't bother that he sat there, suddenly the cyclops spawned and he went through the portal and attacked me

i escaped narrowly, another hit of both the clops and him would've killed me. now after my escape i came back abit later and killed him with a nice present, created with 2 ELEs a bone a raw meat and 2 wolf furs = 1 mountain chimeran. 30 seconds later, bye bye arigorn ^-^ yay! :)

so, what you are saying is 2 ELE + 1 Bone + 1 Raw Meat + 2 Wolf Furs + 1 Arigorn = 1 Mountain Chimmie with indigestion? :blink:

I will post my warning to everyone here: You accept Arigorn into your guild, then the entire guild gets attacked by me :):(:mace:

I am sure everyone is quaking.

Are there two people using Arigorn's account? Sometimes he seems like an ok guy and others he is a complete jackass.

Guest stalag
will post my warning to everyone here: You accept Arigorn into your guild, then the entire guild gets attacked by me mace.gif mace.gif mace.gif

I am sure everyone is quaking.

LOL yeah...Atlantis u really scary boo.... :)

Every community needs a clown

:(

Every community needs a clown

yeh he and hes brother beefeh share the char, he says he doesnt, cuz beefeh is a hacker

btw arigorn got banned, topic closed! ;P

Woodeh = Beefeh = Scarr = vwPro = Doctor = Rotcod = ???

Since the siggie-thingie, a few posts from Scarr at the board recently etcetcetc I'm beginning to suspect that someone has a severe case of MPS here...

(allright, I know, Exaggerated, but still... count Doctor / Rotcod out, and see the siggie from vwPro...)