Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smeeagainagain

Tele to Storage Spell

its a nice suggestion but that would make macroing easier again... besides ppl wont leave a mining area for some workout anymore they will just sit and mine...

well yes i must agree on that but not only will it make it easier for macroers it will also drop prices of resources... not to mention make ppl more lazy then they allready are :P other then that i like the idea

*pictures all the highly obese harvesters that mine all the time and never move to storage* Can you picture the problem that will arise?? They will become so large from lack of exercise that they would never be able to exit the mines. And talk about problems entering some mines in the first place with blockage, seeing a dwarf that is wider than he is tall stuck in the enterence because he never moved to get all that ore. :P

HaHa! I got ya' there! I'll never eat because I don't leave. And who needs exercise anyway? That's just a myth.

*methinks I need a siggie*

Edited by Smeeagainagain

Well if you make the regeants hard to get or rare it would be okay :) . Really I see this as an easier way to be lazy and to macro. Interesting but in an rp sense how does it work?

Pick my siggy till torino is over :(

Edited by sparhawk

No, this is not a good suggestion at all.

The game was designed with the distance to storage in mind. You are supposed to explore, move and interact with others.

The teleport stuff to storage is highly unlikely to ever happen.

i agree w/ derin i think this is a bad idea and as a player im against it if some1 doesn't want to move and play the game maybe they shouldn't b playing it

well what about using the spell, but for one item in storage?

Like say you get a drop you NEEDED, but wait a sec. Pk map., what now? No problemn. Tele it to storage. Say you're hunting and the weight from a drop is really taking up too much emu. Tele to storage.

It would work on ONE item, and in cases of iron and silver ore, once again maybe justm one peice. This would just be a minor convenience, and not really to harvesdters unless they found a rotogol stone, for example.

maybe if it was only 1 item like 1 fur or 1 silver ore would it b any kind of decent but then to boot i think it should take like 5 essences and at least 3 different kinds to use to REALLY cut down on it's use to make some use it in important conditions

Ohh good one Foxy. Having it set to one item of one type would make sense, be great if you find a nice monster drop or a rogstol/serp stone from mining.

I think a cool new spell would be to be able to teleport everything in our inventory to storage. We'd have to 'drop' anything we'd want to keep, then cast the spell. What do you think?

They only way that this spell would be even fesible was if there was some (high) chance that all of the items didnt make it to storage.

OR you would need to be a certain level to use it AND you have a chance of losing your stuff, and I mean ALL.