Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirrobin

Sheiths

OK idea, sheiths, the way El chars hold there swords are weird you have a massive broudsword and you just hold it easily pointing down, i think they should change it so biger swords go on your back and smaller ones at your side not sure about sheilds. Mabe to make you look cooler you could buy sheiths too so st higher levels you could get a magic shining sheith ( mind my spelling) Which gives you extra speed or somthing just an idea.

OK idea, sheiths, the way El chars hold there swords are weird you have a massive broudsword and you just hold it easily pointing down, i think they should change it so biger swords go on your back and smaller ones at your side not sure about sheilds. Mabe to make you look cooler you could buy sheiths too so st higher levels you could get a magic shining sheith ( mind my spelling) Which gives you extra speed or somthing just an idea.

I aggree with this post I think that this is a great idea! maybe they could come with the swords? Just think El would be the only game like this! (To mods and updaters) it would be special and EL would stand out because of it. It's different than any game I have played! lets try it!

nah it isn't such a good idea.. it would only be good for looks.. nothing more

but different styles of armour / weapons would be cool :P

like a arabian sword or asian armour :))

<--- has an idea that will happen again since roja is looking at this post atm ;) but yet I agree with the post... the only thing is... if bigger swords were carried on the back how would they go in combat? you would have to draw the sword wich means more programming and I think the devs are bussy enough as it is... despite that its a nice idea :P

<--- has an idea that will happen again since roja is looking at this post atm ;)

Lmao. I get the same feeling sometimes....

I dont really like this idea because it appears to be polish(paul-ish not pole-ish). Also to make a sheath for every single sword in the game seems to be quite a bit of work. Work that can be better spent on new looks, new skills and new maps. I like the idea, but it appears to be a bit "extra"...