Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheMightyXXX

Why I did those things...

Before I say stuff about me I want to personally thank all of the player that gave me chances but unforunally read about what I did. Sin even know I use to hate you I thought about it and you actually saved me. You tought me one of the most valuable things. And thats to keep your thoughts about other player to yourself. Let them tlak about you and they will ahve there conqueses. Here are the reasons I did all these things. First off why I did the newb thing was because I wanted to look like a good player to all of you. Solorni I want to say im sorry and that your a isent women. I just thought by lieing it would look like I was a good player and I did not think you all would come to this. But Sin thanks for teashong me how to partly become a good player and the ways to get there. Then why I called you a **** was because I was so mad at myself for what I did that I took it out on you. Also sorry for that. And im sorry for all the guilds I have been in like KBD,EOTD,and WoC for not telling you about this all. You know whats sad? Since I did that I lost all my friends. Now guess what I do? I go to VOTD and sit on that roof and you know the only things that are there for me is the rabbits,the beavers, and occiasionally the Grizzly Bear will come to see me. So im asking you all can we please end this and come to a convinence? I dont want to fight anymore. And I swear to you all I will clean up my act and stop swearing, lieing, and etc.

Sincerley,

TheMightyXXX

From what i know. You seem to have been clearing up your act since yesterday. When I, disguised as Keild, asked you a few questions. Id say you seemed very nice and freindly. And even refused to have me pay you for information. I had wanted to see if what was being said around here(forums) was true.

From what i know. You seem to have been clearing up your act since yesterday. When I, disguised as Keild, asked you a few questions. Id say you seemed very nice and freindly. And even refused to have me pay you for information. I had wanted to see if what was being said around here(forums) was true.

Yes what was said was true i will admit that. But im changing.

Guest Enyo

I don't know you but that is a beautiful, honest, sincere, heartfelt apology and personally I think you deserve to be forgiven and given another chance. :)

Well this seem heart felt, but hopefully it not short term. I think you deserve another chance, but you never screwed me so it easy for me too say that. Anyway good luck on you new game life.

I dont want to fight anymore. And I swear to you all I will clean up my act and stop swearing, lieing, and etc.

Sincerley,

TheMightyXXX

How can you trust someone who swears that s/he won't swear anymore?!!

lmao...I think he meant that he promises he won't say bad words anymore ;p

I dont want to fight anymore. And I swear to you all I will clean up my act and stop swearing, lieing, and etc.

Sincerley,

TheMightyXXX

Good reading! thanks for the laugh!

Who is gonna believe TheMightyXXX

He screwed me with KoS

He lied on me saying i was calling him bad names

LMAO!!! This dude has balls, he scams and apologizes, we give him a chance

He scams again! Whoa this dude has balls! Bigger ones than me! This dude needs to know

the OutLaw Rules, only one chance. POW he blew it, what an idiot.

Thanks for the laugh TheMightyXXX

He screwed me with KoS

He scams again! Whoa this dude has balls! Bigger ones than me! This dude needs to know

Im not the scammer. I did nothing to KoS i just left and all of you can ask Trogov that. I could not stand people like Knight and Mrniceguy so I left. Then rember you tried to scam me with that dumb noob move. Telling me come with you and bring my best armor cuz im gonna need it. And then you lead me to the wild and I did not come. All this you did was talking about this is how I coukd earn your respect to be able to be a high rank. And then you were booted off KoS cuz you where threating people. Saying all of us shut up when or you'll boot us off the guild. Lol that really made me laugh because low rank 5 people cant boot other guild members.

So I want to thank you for the laugh.

Sincerley,

TheMightyXXX

Rather clever, I myself have never "cussed", I have "sworn" in the sense that I've said I'd do something, I wish their was a lot less "cussing" in the game, many ppl (myself included) find it offensive and crude, plus if nothing else it takes up your time by typing it. Is their a rule against it? Their is against insulting but I don't think theirs one against "cussing" in general.

He screwed me with KoS

rank 5 people cant boot other guild members.

HAHAHA I WAS RANK 15, i didnt say i was gonna boot you, i said i was gonna tell trogov that you were scamming and stuff dude, and than you try to lie on me. lmao! dang i wish i had the chat log. but as i remember the update just came up, lol. and the noob thing, PLKnight wanted me to try to get you in the wild, that was when i was holding a grudge for you, REMEMBER i apologized, than i read that you scammed again, I HAD TO POST LOL!

Mighty, you are a sleaze. I cannot stand people who constantly do things and make up generic excuses about why they did it. I was a KBD guldmaster at the time you were booted fom it, but now as the guildmaster of >SG<, I proclaim that you are unfit to join any guild, even dishonest ones. You have been but on my blacklist.

You know mighty you sound a lot like Benfish

Everyone growled me because I would not give him another chance

You have never done me wrong so there is nothing to give you a chance for

But if you want to stop all the fighting etc maybe not reacting to mrniceguys attacks would be a good start

Personally I believe mrniceguy as his rep is a hell of a lot better than yours and I personally despise liars

but I am just putting in my 2 cents

Be good and make it up to the people that you have done wrong

You cant do a seemingly heartfelt apology and expect it to all go away you need to make reparations for what you have done in some wa or the other

Regardless of the way you feel about people...put them on ignore if they continue to taunt you it's the only way to ensure that you won't react

Think about it ...if you truly want to change that is the only way

NOW DO IT

:P

Since I did that I lost all my friends. Now guess what I do? I go to VOTD and sit on that roof and you know the only things that are there for me is the rabbits,the beavers, and occiasionally the Grizzly Bear will come to see me. So im asking you all can we please end this and come to a convinence? I dont want to fight anymore. And I swear to you all I will clean up my act and stop swearing, lieing, and etc.

I'll be your first friend =) :blink::D

I hope i dont get put on anyones PK list tho :S

Edited by Spartan_Warrior

Nevermind.... I just noticed his ban thread. No need to post my story.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider