Eternal Lands Official Forums
mc_boca

EL manuals site

Ey there...

we all know elmanuals site?

but i am wondering does alastria still play Eternal Lands?

and is she going to update site, its good but its old 3 updates....

I want to help with front page,dreamwawer, or free inno....

I can update site if she wants....

alastria if you still play, and want help with cite, leave mesage here, or PM me in the game...

See ya :P

Ey there...

we all know elmanuals site?

not everyone, the fact that it's getting dated means it's not introduced to the newbies quite as much these days

but i am wondering does alastria still play Eternal Lands?

and is she going to update site, its good but its old 3 updates....

I doubt it. last news was ELManuals.com to be gone soon...(which it appears you missed). she said it would be updated... but only one website update early last year (though it took me a moment to realise the date format is messed up), which you seem to have got, and not active on the forums which you didn't. it's good that you're enthusiastic, but it's also good to check stuff like this first
I want to help with front page,dreamwawer, or free inno....

kay, this is just personal preference, mind you... but frontpage... bleh. real webpages are made with hand-made templates :)

I can update site if she wants....

alastria if you still play, and want help with cite, leave mesage here, or PM me in the game...

See ya :pirate:

seems kinda unlikely to happen. if you really want to work on a fansite, you'd be better off making a new one than trying to work over an old one (to do it properly you would have to check over every bit of information to make sure it's still valid anyway)

ed: bleh @ mis-matched quote tags

Edited by ttlanhil

I'm working with Fred Penner's old elrocks.com stuff. Its way outdated, and I cant seem to obtain anything that *O* put on o.tfm.ro so I'm starting from scratch, well where Fred left it, so its over a year old. If anyone wants to help out with fresh info on anything, email gunslingers@gmail.com the quicker I can update it the quicker it'll be available ;)

I'm working with Fred Penner's old elrocks.com stuff. Its way outdated, and I cant seem to obtain anything that *O* put on o.tfm.ro so I'm starting from scratch, well where Fred left it, so its over a year old. If anyone wants to help out with fresh info on anything, email gunslingers@gmail.com the quicker I can update it the quicker it'll be available :)

I'd like to help you with that, if I can.

Anything you need / want, just gimme a PM. :cry:

Actually, I'm still alive, and shiznit...Learner took over the hosting of the site, but then I could never get access from him to edit/work on it like we'd talked about....

Someone just recently bought the domain name from me, he thinks he's gonna make a cheatcodes site...

Though, I looked today, and the domain name is still pointed to the ELManuals web...heh...

I've actually been playing World of Warcraft since it came out...

I tried to play EL again the other day, and I've forgotten how to play the game...lol...so, while it's still up, maybe I need to take a refresher course using my website...lol

Actually, I'm still alive, and shiznit...Learner took over the hosting of the site, but then I could never get access from him to edit/work on it like we'd talked about....

Someone just recently bought the domain name from me, he thinks he's gonna make a cheatcodes site...

Though, I looked today, and the domain name is still pointed to the ELManuals web...heh...

I've actually been playing World of Warcraft since it came out...

I tried to play EL again the other day, and I've forgotten how to play the game...lol...so, while it's still up, maybe I need to take a refresher course using my website...lol

Yes, and then you didn't seem to respond to my messages for trying to fix/test your access, and seemed to vanish.

I think I gave up after my last attempt of accessing it in end of August, and even a bit after that, then just never showed back up, so I will admit, I did disappear....guess I'm use to responses a little faster that what I was receiving on things along those lines...my bad, all in all....

So, once this other guy gets access to the domain name, it won't be working anymore...I just need to figure out where I have the website stored to upload it to my new webby as a subdomain or something for future use/tinkering, etc..