Eternal Lands Official Forums
atavar

fill me up

Dear developers,

I have two small suggestions that should be easy to implement (what do I know :pinch: )

1) I am often bothered by going to a store wanting to buy as much of an item as I can carry.

I therefore often need to buy 100 and 50 and 20 and 5 and 2 and 1 of the same item. It would

be so wonderful if there were a button that buys as many items as I can carry. It could say:

Fill me up!

2) my second suggestion has to do with the direction that my character faces when exiting a building.

It seems that the game remembers the orientation that the character had before entering the building.

When you come out you face towards the door. This is especially annoying when playing on the

laptop where turning is much more difficult. Why not implement it the way real life works. When you

exit a building you face away from the building.

Yours truly,

Atavar

Idea 1 seems great to me! We already have it so that from storage you can take out max number of non stackable items and "fill up" on them, and it would be great if you could get as many as you can carry from both storage and NPC's... Be useful to be able to to just get your max amount and pay for that.

Hummm yes, for storage you can change the quantity into whatever you want so if your emu = 180 you change one of the quantities to 180 and be done untill the day you get more phys or coord...

For the NPC's at which you buy... there actually is another topic about that going on :P

i also find it annoying when you wanna buy a certain amount of an item from an npc eg.47, and you have to buy 20, another 20, a 5 and a 2. tell me if im wrong. so it would be nice if there was an option where you type the number you want to buy. would save time.

Dear developers,

I have two small suggestions that should be easy to implement (what do I know :P )

1) I am often bothered by going to a store wanting to buy as much of an item as I can carry.

I therefore often need to buy 100 and 50 and 20 and 5 and 2 and 1 of the same item. It would

be so wonderful if there were a button that buys as many items as I can carry. It could say:

Fill me up!

I think something like this is in the works, Do not fear it will come in due time. If not exactly what you said, something similar.

2) my second suggestion has to do with the direction that my character faces when exiting a building.

It seems that the game remembers the orientation that the character had before entering the building.

When you come out you face towards the door. This is especially annoying when playing on the

laptop where turning is much more difficult. Why not implement it the way real life works. When you

exit a building you face away from the building.

Yours truly,

Atavar

Good, I like this. I know at one point we had an auto-adjust Camera. But if you turned it on it would make you feel sick. Either way, I was hoping that we could get an auto-adjust camera now that we have a persepective view. You will still be able to swilel around like normal, but an option to turn it on so that people like my sister (Who hates using the arrows to move the camera) Will easily be able to click on Raven when the trees were in her way. Likewise with houses. Good suggestions!