Eternal Lands Official Forums
chatterbug89

Your Desk

We all know and love the , "Show your desktop threads" ..but..what we realy need..is a show your desk thread. Post picture of your desk and your monitor(s) here. :icon13:

Anyways, here are mine.

http://www.cybernetresources.com/backgroundtwo.jpg --I don't normaly use this background..i coudlen't get away with it...if you are easily offended..you may not want to click this...though it's nothing extremealy bad.

http://www.cybernetresources.com/dualmonitor.jpg --This is how my desk normally looks...with it's normal background and everything :o

u dont want to see myn, its damm messy :wub:

Same here so no way :icon13:

i have best keyboard ever :icon13: lemme find pic of it

lol its like 20 year olds, cant be arsed to get used to a new one

im gonna make a new topic for mouses+boards :wub:)

Edited by vwpro

u dont want to see myn, its damm messy :D

Same here so no way :)

Same again, but then again, I haven't even seen my desk since August... (it's kinda got lost in a part of the house walled off by junk.)

u dont want to see myn, its damm messy :D

Same here so no way :)

Same again, but then again, I haven't even seen my desk since August... (it's kinda got lost in a part of the house walled off by junk.)

rofl :icon13:

i bet mine is more messier than most of you ppl :icon13:

desk2.jpg

desk.jpg

i gots my munchies for in case i get hungry, i have my phone there for in case someone calls me. I have my MP3 player for in case the songs on my pc are getting lame...also a fan for in case i get hot ;p

don't forget the notebook for in case i need to write down stuff, and the magazine for in case i get bored of harvesting...yep...i live at my desk ;p

ooo, and don't forget all the games there! Right next to my desk i have my xbox and ps2...another thing to do while harvesting :)

play my video games while at my desk here, and if i get stung by a bee or w/e...it just takes a press of a button

-kat

Thin Mints are like the best cookie ever invented... No cookie beats a thin mint! :)

But seriously, I think I'm still winning... If you can even get in the same ROOM as your desk, mine's messier than yours. :o

lmao @ nidan

how can you even work in there??

that big of a mess would drive me insane!!!

i'd get a huge garbage bag or a laundry basket and just throw it all in there :D

baaad idea to let me in a room like that ;p

-kat

chatterbug where did you find that first one? that is friggin awesome!

lmao @ nidan

how can you even work in there??

that big of a mess would drive me insane!!!

i'd get a huge garbage bag or a laundry basket and just throw it all in there ;)

baaad idea to let me in a room like that ;p

-kat

Hehe, that was just the messiest desk i could find with a quick google search :)

my actual desk:

desk.jpg

It is a bit overlighted so now my keyboard looks pretty new. Lies! It's about 10 years old i think. The two mice are for trying to prevent RSI. My girlfriend is using my computer too, she kinda cleaned up, so this was the perfect time to take a picture of it :devlish:

Edited by Nidan

ooo, ok ;)

a 19" that's nice ^^

the one mouse in the back you have there is a little bit odd :devlish: is that red ball thingy like attached to it?

its not a normal mouse, but a track ball. You dont move the whole thing, you only use your thumb to move the cursor with the red ball :devlish:

Takes some time to get used to, but its nice to use for a change

chatterbug where did you find that first one? that is friggin awesome!

What did you mean where did i find it? It's mine :devlish: I have two video cards (one of them is an onboard graphics card actually...), a LCD, and an old CRT...the laptop in the corner is a 10 year old laptop that I got for free a couple years back which i stuck linux on and made it usefull.

Wow..I don't think I could beat that...but...i'll give it my best shot...My one with the girl..leaves out most of my desk..and my main one...I took when i first set it up and made my desk nice and clean....so....here is a detailed picture of how my desk normaly looks...

I was realy realy realy bored..so...i went ahead and labeled everything ;)

mydesk.jpg

EDIT: Oh, forgot to include the Wireless Mouse....so..yeah..it's there :)

EDIT2: Moved the picture to my paid server..which is more reliable and faster :wub:

Edited by chatterbug89

Here's my desk (well, *our* desks :) ) Actually...this is most of our apartment! Mine is the one on the right side of the pic:

DSCF0175.jpg

Don't you love the matching everything? :P BTW, it's a bit messier atm ;)

Edited by Tanyia

ooo!

Tanyia!

It's so Purrrty ^^

i wouldn't playing...errr, working in there ^^"

very nice :)

-Kat

i meant the wallpaper (of your computer) chatterbug...

its not a normal mouse, but a track ball. You dont move the whole thing, you only use your thumb to move the cursor with the red ball :D

Takes some time to get used to, but its nice to use for a change

I had that once.. for a month or two, then both my thumb and the mouse were busted.. wont go there again :lurker: