Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mc_boca

New icon for el...

this is icon...i must make it like *jpg file so i can put it on uploadimages.net

if u like it type here ur mail and i will send it to u at *ico type or transver in best programm for icon creating

icons IconsCool Studio... ;)

w00t!?

Noooooooooooooooooo!

i have a problem!!!

i cant put my icon on forums!!!

I need help!!! fast!

Make a screenshot with Print screen button and post that.

EDIT:

I just realized what your problem is, email me the Icon and I will make a nice pic and post it for you :D

JaneMuffin@hotmail.com

Edited by JaneMuffin

err... where is the icon

btw use imageshack.us

and then click on the picture of the tree to upload it here and copy the imageshack address

Edited by RolandR1

ok... i will try to upload it on that other site, if that doesnt works i will send you mail... thanks for help guys....

eliconbymcboca7tv.jpg

heeeeeeeeeey!!! that image shack site is cool i make *ico but the site doesn not support it, so i make it at *jpg file take a look :)

Huray i did it!!! thanks for help? what are u saying? nice? i have 20-30 more el icons... i make it with IconCool Studio.. very nice programm...

Sorry, but I don't like it much. Original icon is better imo. Changing colours is not something that impresses me much.

OK! this is my first try for iconns making... i will send new iccons for couple of days....

my original... i try this to see comments... but anyway tnx for help with this...

First of all, it totally does not fit the theme of EL. Look around you...

Secondly, Roja does the artwork and is VERY picky about what she does, and well she should be. I imagine if she is even considering changing the EL logo, she already has an idea of what she wants and can and will make it herself.

he mean for personal use..

Sounds like in his first post he means the actual EL icon (he talks about replacing it in the update and all)...

*shrugs* it's fine for personal forum use, just pointing out that actually putting it ingame or on the EL site probably won't happen.

he mean for personal use..

Sounds like in his first post he means the actual EL icon (he talks about replacing it in the update and all)...

*shrugs* it's fine for personal forum use, just pointing out that actually putting it ingame or on the EL site probably won't happen.

lol nice one, gratz :P

sry... i mean nice one for sirdans icon l)