Eternal Lands Official Forums
Blacksky9

EaterOfSouls

Just so everyone knows, I never summon on people who are training, I DO summon in arena to kill people and i see nothing wrong with that since the arena does not stop you from doing it.

The arena doesn't stop people from taking bags either.

That's also true.

1. I agree with Aislinn that summoning in PK map is same as PKing. That's it. Blacksky PKed someone while they were training. As many other people do.

2. This forum is to post bagjumpers. And bagjumping is bagjumping, even if you do it to enemies. But if someone only bagjumps their enemy, I don't have to fear training near them as long as they are not my enemies (but still, some guildy may not accept him because he bagjumps). And thus, it is fair to be in outlaws. (Same comment goes for bep topic)

And don't start the same flame war again, it went down a few months ago, and also a few days ago (in the topic about Arigorn [PKing] and Phax [bagjumping]).

since when is the arena for training? thats what u make from it, arena is also for Pk..

yes..arena is PK..and in PK, when you die, you loose stuff..unless you are nice and ppl who find your bag are nice..or one of both..so whats your problem?

Jez

u said arena is ment for training, wich is not

also where does it say blacksjy got pked and bag jumped in pk ?

Since when did I say i got pked in arena and bagjumped? I was fighting some bears outside NC storage when i was jumped

And for all those who say i summon while training please send a chat log or dont bother posting cuz you have no facts

greenganja is the bag jumper in this story, blacksky just pked some people, why r u lot so nice to green, and bitch if some1 else did it?

afraid to make enemys?

lol cuz these guys know me and know im not a dick w/o reason... and i never denied doing it, infact i told him i did.. shut up and move on

Just so everyone knows, I never summon on people who are training, I DO summon in arena to kill people and i see nothing wrong with that since the arena does not stop you from doing it.

These rumours of me summoning on people who train are started from people like ganja aka eaterofsouls or other enemies i have that spread the word just to cause me problems...

And eater if you have any proof of me summoning on people who are training then please show a log.

and you did it to me once while training, only i didnt die since i pwn j00 and your summons

Summoning is allowed in pk areas, that is a form of pking and designed to be so.

The arena is not designated as a training only area.

It is no different there than any other pk area...the way the game is set up, if you want to pvp, you HAVE to accept the risks of being pk'd. You want the good experience of training, you HAVE to be prepared to take the risks and pay the potential price. The game is made that way.

Oh, and deathbags are deathbags, no matter how and where they happen. Fair game for all. Personal decision if you choose to give them back. If you don't want to die, don't go in a pk map. If you don't want to lose your stuff, well...that's why there's storages.

There seems to be a lot of misinformed people around.

i couldnt agree more, but also keep in mind what goes around comes around... if you mess with me i kill you... or in this case since he is a multiple time offender with me i will take your stuff if you die aswell as kill you on sight...

Since when did I say i got pked in arena and bagjumped? I was fighting some bears outside NC storage when i was jumped

And for all those who say i summon while training please send a chat log or dont bother posting cuz you have no facts

only facts i need are it happened to me.... you fucked up.... you died while i was around.... your problem... stop bitching and move on...

actually it is better said if everybody move on since this is really becoming petty... ill sum things up and move on myself

1) yes he died to a bear and yes i took his shit..

2) yes i had my reasons as i stated im my previos post.. wether you believe me or not is your choice to make and personally i dont care

3) this is a wonderful saying "All is fair in love and war" and "what goes around comes around" if you mess with me expect to get something back be it i directly pk you (and blacksky you know i will kill you on sight... if not you must be blind since i have before and have informed you of it as well) or i see you die and take your things (in this case i took and gave to my sister mothra since she just started playing and i can make everything you dropped)

....i suppose that is enough said, if you wish to moan and groan, or as in some cases congradulate me PM me here or ingame.... no need to spam here... thank you for your time..

He bag jumped my db and even had the guts to pm me that he did....

Lol im sorry but thats funny. This is not true. I have personally heard him saying I found a db in w,e he says and he says pm me with contents. So please tell the truth next time.

greenganja is the bag jumper in this story, blacksky just pked some people, why r u lot so nice to green, and bitch if some1 else did it?

afraid to make enemys?

lol cuz these guys know me and know im not a dick w/o reason... and i never denied doing it, infact i told him i did.. shut up and move on

These rumours of me summoning on people who train are started from people like ganja aka eaterofsouls or other enemies i have that spread the word just to cause me problems...

And eater if you have any proof of me summoning on people who are training then please show a log.

and you did it to me once while training, only i didnt die since i pwn j00 and your summons

Summoning is allowed in pk areas, that is a form of pking and designed to be so.

The arena is not designated as a training only area.

It is no different there than any other pk area...the way the game is set up, if you want to pvp, you HAVE to accept the risks of being pk'd. You want the good experience of training, you HAVE to be prepared to take the risks and pay the potential price. The game is made that way.

Oh, and deathbags are deathbags, no matter how and where they happen. Fair game for all. Personal decision if you choose to give them back. If you don't want to die, don't go in a pk map. If you don't want to lose your stuff, well...that's why there's storages.

There seems to be a lot of misinformed people around.

i couldnt agree more, but also keep in mind what goes around comes around... if you mess with me i kill you... or in this case since he is a multiple time offender with me i will take your stuff if you die aswell as kill you on sight...

only facts i need are it happened to me.... you fucked up.... you died while i was around.... your problem... stop bitching and move on...

actually it is better said if everybody move on since this is really becoming petty... ill sum things up and move on myself

1) yes he died to a bear and yes i took his shit..

2) yes i had my reasons as i stated im my previos post.. wether you believe me or not is your choice to make and personally i dont care

3) this is a wonderful saying "All is fair in love and war" and "what goes around comes around" if you mess with me expect to get something back be it i directly pk you (and blacksky you know i will kill you on sight... if not you must be blind since i have before and have informed you of it as well) or i see you die and take your things (in this case i took and gave to my sister mothra since she just started playing and i can make everything you dropped)

....i suppose that is enough said, if you wish to moan and groan, or as in some cases congradulate me PM me here or ingame.... no need to spam here... thank you for your time..

But thats what I have seen. And I believe you did something to him which made him mad so why would her return your bag? You must respect other if you want respect back. I bet if you would not have done anything to him he would have returned your bag.