Eternal Lands Official Forums
Blacksky9

EaterOfSouls

Guest Enyo

He bag jumped my db and even had the guts to pm me that he did....

I guess if he did, he must have had a good reason.. :)

He bag jumped my db and even had the guts to pm me that he did....

did you thank him for pming you? You should you know..otherwise you would have spend ages looking for it :(

Jez

....u whine if ur friends get jumped Jez, but if it happens to a enemy it doesnt matter huh? i wont feel sorry for u if i get to bag jump a W&W member now...

....u whine if ur friends get jumped Jez, but if it happens to a enemy it doesnt matter huh? i wont feel sorry for u if i get to bag jump a W&W member now...

Why would she be overly upset by this? I think that the person you bagjumped is the one you should/not feel sorry for.

I whine? ^^ I dont see me whine..I just dont have enough info to judge on this..and knowing EaterOfSouls, he must have had a reason to do this.

I dont even KNOW the guy that got bagjumped!

edit: oh..I see the reason was stated now; ..and I agree..some ppl need a lesson in manners every now and then :(

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

:( sorry, but just a friendly reminder from another friend....oh, look at all the bias here!

It was a DEATHBAG, as mentioned.

Deathbag= anyone can claim. You die to lose items, it is NOT bagjumping

yes yes.... im an asshole.... but hey... that will teach you to summon monsters on people training in the arena lol.... i dont make it habbit to bagjump... but i make acceptions for dumbasses :(

rofl, true

but i make acceptions for dumbasses :(

Uh now who's the outlaw? (confused) ;)

yes yes.... im an asshole.... but hey... that will teach you to summon monsters on people training in the arena lol.... i dont make it habbit to bagjump... but i make acceptions for dumbasses :(

rofl, true

;)

:( sorry, but just a friendly reminder from another friend....oh, look at all the bias here!

It was a DEATHBAG, as mentioned.

Deathbag= anyone can claim. You die to lose items, it is NOT bagjumping

Actually, as I understand it (I could be wrong), the only death bags that are fair game to be claimed without people having a claim for Outlaw forum postings are the ones taken in PK... Normal ones, like being killed by monsters/animals, it's nice to try to return them. (Note: NOT arguing game rules at all here.)

Actually, as I understand it (I could be wrong), the only death bags that are fair game to be claimed without people having a claim for Outlaw forum postings are the ones taken in PK... Normal ones, like being killed by monsters/animals, it's nice to try to return them. (Note: NOT arguing game rules at all here.)

Yep, you're right. It is nice, and I always attempot to return deathbags I find, but its not something honorable or dishonorable in either respect. If you die, you lose stuff. Generally, thats how it works

yes yes.... im an asshole.... but hey... that will teach you to summon monsters on people training in the arena lol.... i dont make it habbit to bagjump... but i make acceptions for dumbasses ;)

Yea! You finally got back at him :)

About time he got what was coming to him

greenganja is the bag jumper in this story, blacksky just pked some people, why r u lot so nice to green, and bitch if some1 else did it?

afraid to make enemys?

greenganja is the bag jumper in this story, blacksky just pked some people, why r u lot so nice to green, and bitch if some1 else did it?

afraid to make enemys?

He didnt PK..he summoned in the Arena..now, the Arena is for training..and yes..when you die you have the chance to loose your stuff..both ways..so bagjumped? no..he bothered ppl who were training, and he got punished for that.

As long as there are no rules about bothering ppl when in training, he got whats coming to him.

There IS so much as Rules of Honour and Respect, altho not taken into the Official Game rules, but still...

I think there should be like a place where 2 ppl can train, safely, without others to attack em, or summoned animals to cause lag and therefor death..

perhaps there could be made a way to do this, have ppl pay an amount of cash to be able to train safely, for lets say an hour?

Just an idea :D

Jez

Just so everyone knows, I never summon on people who are training, I DO summon in arena to kill people and i see nothing wrong with that since the arena does not stop you from doing it.

These rumours of me summoning on people who train are started from people like ganja aka eaterofsouls or other enemies i have that spread the word just to cause me problems...

And eater if you have any proof of me summoning on people who are training then please show a log.

Edited by Blacksky9

Summoning is allowed in pk areas, that is a form of pking and designed to be so.

The arena is not designated as a training only area.

It is no different there than any other pk area...the way the game is set up, if you want to pvp, you HAVE to accept the risks of being pk'd. You want the good experience of training, you HAVE to be prepared to take the risks and pay the potential price. The game is made that way.

Oh, and deathbags are deathbags, no matter how and where they happen. Fair game for all. Personal decision if you choose to give them back. If you don't want to die, don't go in a pk map. If you don't want to lose your stuff, well...that's why there's storages.

There seems to be a lot of misinformed people around.

There seems to be a lot of misinformed people around.

..or perhaps a lot of rude ppl?

Theres game rules..which are punishable by the Moderators..and social rules..which are punishable by the community..:D

Jez

since when is the arena for training? thats what u make from it, arena is also for Pk..

yes..arena is PK..and in PK, when you die, you loose stuff..unless you are nice and ppl who find your bag are nice..or one of both..so whats your problem?

Jez

Just so everyone knows, I never summon on people who are training, I DO summon in arena to kill people and i see nothing wrong with that since the arena does not stop you from doing it.

The arena doesn't stop people from taking bags either.