Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

record players online

honestly, I fear for the day that we need two seperate servers... complete split of the community... *shrudders*

not necessarily... they could make it so we could talk between servers and it would say what server they were on and the guild meetings etc.. would be on a specific server

EDIT: Uh is there a spell check..?

***Edited by the Spell-check fairy***

honestly, I fear for the day that we need two seperate servers... complete split of the community... *shrudders*

not neccarily... they could make it so we could talk between servers and it would say what server they were on and the guild meetings etc.. would be on a specific server

EDIT: Uh is there a spell check..?

You can also make the servers talk directly to each other as well to pass information and chat between them.

Actually, you could take that to the next step and have 2 different worlds. And to switch between worlds (bigger jump than just continents) you need to log onto the other server.

The problem with that of course is the potential for things to get unbalanced again with more people on one world than the other.

You better say thanks to me ive cared for a small review in PcGameplay thats For Belgians and for the Dutch.Thats maybe why theirs more people..but i left el,im playing shooters now maybe theres a chance i return in a new form bye

I was also thinking about a kind of "cluster" but that would mean a massive backbone between the two servers (ie: get them on the same subnet).

I would miss it when I could not meet as much new people as I can now. That is what I fear for when a second server would be placed on the other side of the world. (Yes, I play a lot on late hours :P )

W00000000000000000t! heck ya! GO EL! kick arse show thoos RS punks who's boss in your face u 2D graphic simple minded non-fun game thingy!KILL EM ALL KILL ALL OF RS RAGE WAR UPOUN THERE LAND! :mace:

Comic strip:

Yeah rs is like :P and then were like :mace: then there like :) and then there like ;) and then were like :P and then there like B) then were like B) END.(what the...?)

:o where did that come from!? ha u dont know what its like in my shcool its a constant EL V.S. RS war basicly on our side is(this is char's names). Midevilconevi17&Tiger27 V.S. Midevilconvi16(YES its a difrent person how many times must i say it!!) & Ryan20/yoyoyo

anyway :mace: we got a new recornd nanananana who-ha-ha-haa-who-ha-ha-who-haaaaa

I wouldn't be so quick to put RS down, they had over 600 players online just a month or so after they went live.

All the bias aside, it is a supperior game (at least from a marketing and implementation point of view).

I wouldn't be so quick to put RS down, they had over 600 players online just a month or so after they went live.

All the bias aside, it is a supperior game (at least from a marketing and implementation point of view).

Bah I believe in quality over quantity anytime.

I agree.

I like one Aislinn Sheesh much better than 50 Ants.

(I'm out.)

Personally, I agree. From a business standpoint, seems people prefer quantity over quality...