Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ROTCOD

hmmm this is weird

Dont remember name of movie but from what was stated is that a missle was shot..like the ones that you put on ur shoulder or w/e and shot just a few seconds before the plane came down on the pentagon or w/e.....need sleep but ya the pic. is a nicely shaped circle.....planes dont leave circles

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

DUN DUN DUNNNHH!

Holy conspiracy Batman!

lol heu

It's hard to ignore prophetic power of M$ Wingdings font. Being M$ an evil empire, it's most likely that Bill Gates is to blame.

Rotcod: Have you read the Koran? If so then you may tell us that it is that certain verse...[\quote]

I actually have a Quran at home, so I will check it out when I get home.

I actually have a Quran at home, so I will check it out when I get home.

Well. May i ask if what Rotcod said is true? ( it would appear to be more than a day)

This is mostly just some people getting together to try to prove a falsity. For the the hole in the pentagon: a Boeing 747 did hit the building, but, it was not a direct hit. the plane slamed into the ground yards from the pentagon, and slid into it. Thus why the hole was small. After entering, the plane started hitting the building's support columns. Because of how they were aranged, the plane was reduced to shards and powder. As for the "Undamaged" outside, the plane had not exploded untill it was inside the building, and well into the inner layers of the structure. Now, with the 11 thing, thats just a bunch of bored people looking for some stupid link between facts, if true or not.

<Edit> Grammer/Spelling

Edited by Gecko_Master