Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ROTCOD

hmmm this is weird

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?!

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the

hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the

Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands ofAllah

and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?!

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

seems kinda wrong to me ;p

btw you should see this movie.. pentagon conspiracy

Edited by Hardcore

seems kinda wrong to me ;p

Ja, lol.

:)

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

omg yes... i'm totally freaked out too now.....

its plain stupid i mean, why would u count stuff like this

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

if 9/11 was on 9/7 , they would say 9-2=7

stupid :)

i mean, what if there where 10 fireworkers and 1 police man, 10+1 = 11 Omfgggg Im so freaked out

Scarr, i wish i could maintain your healthy level of skeptism there- i have a problem with believeing in stuff

But, its one thing to think everyones out to get you, and its another when it could be true

It's not even coincedental, its just a bunch of made up crap and someone was like 'OMFG!!!1~ THEY HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF LETTERS! THAT MEANS....it's real?'

I personaly do not believe in rabbit tails, number 6 being the devil and friday the thirteenth(and even if you did it would not matter because I am half italian making it a normal day). These are just random numbers that happened to be there. And who knows if this is true? Maybe someone missed his flight and the numbers were slightly off. So i do not believe any of this Mumbo jumbo.

George W bush=11 but did you count his full name? If you count the initial at least have his full name.

911...: Canada uses it too. Its not special....

Eagle: Back in the time when these symbols were created there werent too many muslims living in the americas. Also not many people back then would have had a Koran, and if they did they probally did not speak/read islamic text.

New york city: Its real name is New York I believe. We do not call Toronto ,Toronto City. We dont need to state that it has so many people in it...

Also....: Many numbers that were given to us by the US goverment were inflamed. It really was not as bad as we were lead to believe. This was to gain support in the "war agaisnt Osamo". Why do you think so many people voted for Mr.Bush?

Rotcod: Have you read the Koran? If so then you may tell us that it is that certain verse...

Edited by sparhawk

no the real name to New York City is New York City :-D in New York dont know why just is liek that

Have you checked all your facts, because the QEE NY myth was official debunked a long time ago.

Eagle: Back in the time when these symbols were created there werent too many muslims living in the americas. Also not many people back then would have had a Koran, and if they did they probally did not speak/read islamic text.

New york city: Its real name is New York I believe. We do not call Toronto ,Toronto City. We dont need to state that it has so many people in it...

Yeah, as someone else already said, it is New York City (there are some places that include the "City" - Jefferson City, MO, Mackinaw City, MI, Oklahoma City, OK, Kansas City, MO, and several more that I may be forgetting. Though, not to say that it isn't also sometimes said as New York, NY. Regardless, New York City is valid, as is George W. Bush (use what people generally use, not necessarily official names), although in the same way, "Chicagoland" would also be valid - OMG, 11 letters! I don't remember the windy city being a target, IIRC...

As for the Eagle, two things - can someone who has actually read the Koran tell us what it says? Also, if it does say what we're told it says, that could be completely unrelated to us using the Bald Eagle (instead of a turkey) as a national symbol. Then again, I've also heard of there being a part in the bible (I'll get the verse later, if I can find it) referring to a great battle between an eagle and a bear - is the US going to do war with Russia? We'll see what happens.

As for Learner's comment, I too had heard that one debunked - quite interesting idea, that the flight number could do that, except that ISN'T the flight number...

Well, these could just be coincidental, they could be a big conspiracy and supposed to be that way, or - quite possibly - they could be someone's attempt to make sense in a completely senseless event.

Personally, weather I believe in a conspira cy or not, a huge factor of that depends on what i think of the people allegedly behind it- weather I believe thgem capable, ect

But, we aren;t going to know, are we?

Dana Scully "the truth is out there, Mulder. But so are lies"

they prolly just tryed alot words in wingdings and one time, there came some twin tower/plain looking 1 out

they probly made a list of words to try like

bin laden

bush

plane

etc etc

they prolly just tryed alot words in wingdings and one time, there came some twin tower/plain looking 1 out

bin laden

bush

plane

etc etc

:brooding:

Read..?

ktyplxnab

Edited by WoodeH

bin laden

bush

plane

etc etc

:P

Read..?

ktyplxnab

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wingdings.asp

this is what we call "debunking".

(Not too mention, it really doesn't take too much to come up with "hidden mesages" in Wingdings - I tried my EL char name, Atahn (all caps) - I think I got a message about death coming from below on a peaceful (or victory, or obcene, depending on your interpretation) snowy day... literally, a hand sign in a V, a snowflake, another V sign, a hand sign with a finger pointing down, and a skull and crossbones... I tried a few other names, but of the ones I tried, the most interesting was "LORD_VERMOR".)

EDIT: found a nice online link - you can type in words here and come up with your own conspiracies! http://www.kessler-design.com/conspiracy/

Edited by Arnieman

lol heu

It's hard to ignore prophetic power of M$ Wingdings font. Being M$ an evil empire, it's most likely that Bill Gates is to blame.

Edited by Ornitorrinco

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

Actually i heard that it was NOT the flight number only a conspiracy that it was, plane flights are only letters :blink:

in the movie i posted at the beginning of this topic they say it was a missile..

a boeing 74 w/e would leave alot of wreckage.. and it surely wouldn't make a nice hole at the end