Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

I've had enough

I'm not bitching, moaning, or complaining. I'm stating my feelings. I know if you go into pk, it's at your own risk, and that's why I do it. True I usually get my ass handed to me, but hey, I like it, or I wouldn't go back each time for more. :cry: (Insanity= repeating the same thing over and over hoping for a different outcome)

What does piss me off is everytime I do get pk'd, I'm told, "It's not you, I hate your guild." Yes I am in ^v^, yes I know they aren't well liked by alot, yes I joined of my own free will (moves so Don's serp isn't poking my neck) , but give me a fucking break already. If your gonna hate my guild then you might as well hate me too. I get sick of hearing, "You are so sweet" or "I love j00". :cry:

Be forewarned, no more nice wolfy :cry: If you gonna pk me, I'm gonna make sure you have a reason other than the same lame one over and over. :)

(to those that are actually my friends, that DO leave my weak ass alone cause it really isn't that fun to 2 hit someone, you don't need pay attention to this) :cry:

I lub j00 all but I will get my revenge ( might take a few years, or I might have to wait till a bunch get banned:P)

And do remember, that it IS just a GAME, I really think it's all fun, just figure if I can't kill em with kindness, I might better just kill em. :cry: (or have a lot of fun dying..errr I mean trying)

I'm really not mad, I'm actually laughing my ass off typing this. So, pk ya later...errr or I'll get pk'd later..err yea, something like that :cry:

LOL wolfie!

I know whatcha mean :cry: and have become desensitized by the comments too...

"OMG..*CO*??"

OMG yes! I like my guildies and have friends in just about every guild...but, anyways...

Btw...does it count if I like you, but not your guild?? lol

And, it is just a game so..get em mama :)

yea? you think? only time i have not been nice to people, is when they just dont deserve it.You strike me as somebodies alt, with all the comments you keep making to me.. just make sure you have a rosto with that thermal, hate for you to lose it.

Wtf? You got pked and the attacking people was yours friends?

With friends like that you dont need enemies.

Edited by Lorck

Well, I just thought I would go on record to say that I have found LadyWolf to always be a lady in my presence. I have enjoyed the way she classes up the place.

If you feel differently, maybe you bring out the worst in her :icon13:

-Wizz

Well, I just thought I would go on record to say that I have found LadyWolf to always be a lady in my presence. I have enjoyed the way she classes up the place.

If you feel differently, maybe you bring out the worst in her ;)

-Wizz

I agree with that 100% wizz.

Hyperion

If you feel differently, maybe you bring out the worst in her ;)

-Wizz

I agree with that 100% wizz.

Hyperion

I don't.

Ladywolf the prob around here is if you got a personality and you like to have fun .........Some people dont like it keep up the good work wolfie you rock and all the EL girls with big personalitys too ;) btw make friends with your enemys in case your friends turn out to be full of crap :omg:

For the past year you've been giving people reason to PK u im glad your finally hanging out in PK areas and getting what you deserve.

;):omg:

No we all know you are an idiot ari, you have an excuse

And you expect me to respect you, and not PK you..? After comments like that LW I have every right to PK you, I will now keep doing it, mainly for the fun. And possible the drops.

You never herd the comment.. "Treat people how you wish to be treated?"

Edited by WoodeH

i was attacked by you LadyWolf for killing some dude from HIM :/ you and Egomatrix both teamed me :z....

well yu both died too after that so i dont care haha

i was attacked by you LadyWolf for killing some dude from HIM :/ you and Egomatrix both teamed me :z....

well yu both died too after that so i dont care haha

That's funny. ;)

Even though I'm not much of a LW fan, you're still an idiot arigorn ;)

no flam plx

Ja, not a flame Forum. :omg:

For the past year you've been giving people reason to PK u im glad your finally hanging out in PK areas and getting what you deserve.

;):D

No we all know you are an idiot ari, you have an excuse

And you expect me to respect you, and not PK you..? After comments like that LW I have every right to PK you, I will now keep doing it, mainly for the fun. And possible the drops.

You never herd the comment.. "Treat people how you wish to be treated?"

so u didnt had the rights to pk her b4?

pk has no rules m8e :omg:

Guest stalag
I get sick of hearing, "You are so sweet" or "I love j00". icon8.gif

So u like to hear what? dirty words? :D