Eternal Lands Official Forums
crusadingknight

Encyclopedia Maintainers.

Guest Xena Warrior Princess

If you have enough Italian players, I might be able to help with the Italian translation. I just gotta get organized time wise, but I could help, if needed.

Edited by Xena Warrior Princess

I Volunteer tentativly for an Arabic Translation, if needed

tentative because it won't be so easy and would take time ,

non-latin chars and all, i'm not sure if SDL can handle Arabic?

might get EGLUG or Linux-Egypt interested too..

I can help in the Hungarian translation too, if is needed:)

I've already talked to csiga who is currently working on the Hungarian version. I suggest you contact him/her to see if there is anything you can help out with. :)

If there's anyone who can help out on the Turkish translation (someone who is familiar with both English and Turkish) would be much appreciated.

It's kind of out-of-date; most things need to be changed/re-done/edited/fixed/added/etc.

I haven't had time to work on it (school and such). It isn't abandoned though, lol, it's always in the corner of my mind.

What's been done so far is in the repository (or should be, if not removed).

So, umm, if you'd like to work on it, contact me or any other maintainer (namely CrusadingKnight) via forum PM. :)

Regards,

- Sistema.

Guest Marcelo Mazzei

I can help in the Portuguese (Brazilian) translation, if is needed

Guys, could you all please carefully read the first post! It says to PM CrusadingKnight.

I would suggest you all read through the thread and see if there is anybody else as well who has offered to help with your specific language. If so, contacting them as well might be helpful to see what they've done, if anything.

I would suggest you all read through the thread and see if there is anybody else as well who has offered to help with your specific language. If so, contacting them as well might be helpful to see what they've done, if anything.

Actually, given the cvs repository, and a lack of concurrent activity, I doubt that will be necessary. :)

And, BTW, the PM me thing is pretty much a test - I read this thread almost daily, but I'm leaving it to others to show their initiative to commit to it.

Is there any help needed for a dutch version? I could do that. Its not in the list of CK so I'm asking.

-Blee

Hello,

I would be happy to help if needed. I could work on the Spanish translations. I have very good grammar and puctuation skills in Spanish, and xml is no problem as I am in the IT / education field. :D

Well make a new thread in the encyclopedia forum that you're updating the spanish translations and get to it :icon13: