Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fyvle

Large Spider - Drop Bags

When I kill the large spiders, their drop bag is buried. I can find the bag and open it, but I was wondering if there wasn't a way to have the drop bag on top of the body? Like if the tile had on it the large spider, drop bag and my character is layered, have the drop bag on the top layer or at least the layer above the spider's body.

Or something similar to what I'm saying... this is just my way of explaining my suggestion.

Btw - Excellent job on the new creatures. If thats what you could do for a spider, I'd love to see an emu :P

Fyv just drop something inte the bag when you cannot see it and 'pick up all' (I did that with gargs loooong ago)

It does only take about a few seconds more, so I think you'll be fine until (if) its changed :icon13:

I thought this should be a feature. I mean if an an animal dies you have to cut it open to get to the gland that produces the web.

The time for the body to disappear could represent the time it takes to loot, skin or disect the body.

(i.e. cooldown for hunters :D )

After the update more bags are hard to open in the "regular" way than before. There should be an option which if you turn on, the drop bag opens automatically if you kill a monster (I know it was suggested before).

Murik: cooldown for hunters is the respawn time (IMO).

Fyv just drop something inte the bag when you cannot see it and 'pick up all' (I did that with gargs loooong ago)

LOL ;)

I didn't think to do that. Thanks LadyReni.

I don't mind if this is what I have to do to get at the creature drop bags... I was just thinking there was a more convenient way.