Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Baldur_

The tale of Baldur and Erwin

When Baldur(Me!) the apprentice mage was young, he found a baby on one of his usual strolls through Evergreen Woods at the care of one of the mightiest local bears there. Baldur saw that the baby was happy but knew that he had to do something to give him a normal life. So after some thought he slowly approached the mother bear and tried to gently take the baby while trying to calm the bear with a slow luliby. The bear first looked as if she was getting sleepy, but suddenly jumped forward at Baldur and just barly scarred him. After this Baldur knew that anything he tried wouldn't work, but he still had his magic... While chanting his incantations Baldur noticed the bears look of puzzlement to what Baldur was doing, then a dirty green mist shot out of Baldur's fingertips towards the bear and poisoned her enough to make her weak, but not harm her. So quickly Baldur snatched the baby and ran back into town, as he ran he could hear the bears faint cries in the distance.

Back in Corren, Baldur first took the baby to the local church to have it blessed by the gods, then to the local tavern and rented a room for the night. That night in his room, Baldur thought of a name for this baby... After alot of thought he had thought of the name Erwin because he had found the baby by an "Erwind Tree" which grew beutiful blue fruit the size of grapefruit.

After about 40 years Baldur had gotten much older and Erwin as only in his teen years (Elven years). By this time Baldur was much more experienced in magical arts and noticed that Erwin was taking a liking to melee combat which must have been a result of him being with the mother bear for that time. They usually spend their days apart, doing their separate things, but once in a while they meet up and have a pint of ale, which usually Baldur doesn't have because he usually already had too much mana and health potions (which contain wine) while working on his potion making. And when Erwin is about to face a new never fought opponent he can always trust on his stepfather Balder by his side casting remote heal or lending healing potions.

Bar_EL.jpg

Me and Erwin at the Isla Prima tavern enjoying a drink(me without a drink because of potions )[/img]

Look it's me! :cry:

Look at my huge mug of ale! :shock: How can anyone fight well after drinking down that huge thing. :?

tripod = not a good image hoster

www.photobucket.com = one of the best I've found(yes it's free)

and shouldn't this be in like the role playing forum? =x

Well I thought since in the roleplaying forum people add to your story a, I wanted just to get peoples opinions on our story.

So what do you think? :lol:

Well I thought since in the roleplaying forum people add to your story...

true... all well :-p

and in your armors page - under shields, its spelled enhanced, not enforced :D

kasgoroth, no problam...

isn't that like the same thing?

they both mean its better

but if you want it like that then i'll just change to make everyon happy :P