Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Enyo

Special Thanks to Radu and Roja

well can't say a lot of new things but... thnx for all the great work entropy,roja and the rest of the team... and i am looking forward to the next EL B-day party :P

Prince Hyperion Silverwish of Dra Syn

OOOH?! Is it that time of the year again? *breaks out party hat and heads for the Happy Times Inn*.

Yes, thank you both for not running away screaming after all the blood, sweat, tears, crashes, bugs, hick-ups, annoyances, etc.... As for the people who have volunteered their services over these past three wonderful years... You are my heros, without you this game would not be the wonderful community it is today. Mrs. Roja and *that guy* can do great things, we can all atest to that... but the support that you have lent to them has allowed this game to grow exponentially. And so, I tip my hat to each and every one of you. (reserving the right not to tip my hat to the gnome, lest he try to eat it...)

I love you all and I can't wait till I get back home so I can see you again and find out about all the wonderful things I've missed recently.

Always,

Swiss

No, I'm a Sys-Admin in a School though, feels like I am a teacher some of the time though, I get lot's of students who want to learn about Linux/Building PC's/Programming etc etc so as the school can't provide that training its down to me!! :P

That sucks... being a sysadmin sucks big time...

(I'm a sysadmin...)

Radu / Roja / all others: a big thanks!

Edited by Cormaher

Very good update, There will be many more to come I feel. Good job to everyone who helped. And even those who did not help. Thanks!