Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Enyo

Special Thanks to Radu and Roja

Guest Enyo

In case you forgot in all of our suggestions and complaining and playing and needing help, thanks for allowing the conception of EL to take place 3 years ago and for allowing it to grow and for not giving up on a vision despite all odds/setbacks and finally for allowing us/strangers/friends to be part of that dream..

special thanks to Radu and Roja.. :)

FFS, don't donate money to us, there are more worthy things to donate money to, like, say, RedCross, Doctors Without Borders, etc.

Of course, if you REALLY want to donate to us, we won't really object, however you might want to buy stuff from us rather than donate.

Oh, BTW, EL's 'birthday' is coming soon, on 13th of February.

FFS, don't donate money to us, there are more worthy things to donate money to, like, say, RedCross, Doctors Without Borders, etc.

Of course, if you REALLY want to donate to us, we won't really object, however you might want to buy stuff from us rather than donate.

I must say thats an interesting statement from the reciver of the donated money :)...

I must say thats an interesting statement from the reciver of the donated money :)...

Well, now we get far more money from people buying stuff, than we get from donations.

I mean, didn't you see my new castle?

invite every EL player to ur castle to celebrate the b-day :)

Watch it HC, there are many people that would like to deal with Ent cuz of the cooldown lol, so invited would not be a good idea LOL

Radu is right about that guys..but perhaps we all can do both?

Make it a gift for the B-day prezzie of EL....donate money to both this VL World and the Rl..

I will donate to the Cancer Foundaition as well this month..

And i would like to take this chance to offer a public thank-you to both Radu and Roja for giving us this beautifull World to live in as well :)

*hugs*

Jez

13th is my b-day too :)

Is it actually the day you were born or is that just because EL is your life? :)

i was told and thought it was on valentines day which is the 14th :)

meh, close enough anyway..right? :P

and, yes, thank you both and the rest of the devs for hanging in there and making this game what it is today :)

-Kat

I would also like to say a Thank you to the Creaters of Eternal Lands! One of the best things I have found I LOVE :) about EL (besides the cool peoples) is that it is a REAL free game. Not all games are. I have tried a few games and they say they are free but they aren't! I dont want to say any names but.. *cough* AQ*cough*

(I will give exaple here!) When you want to leave IP and go to say Whitestone you get a big message sayin You must be a Guardian/Elite/Donater/ Gold Member to go here! If you want to learn how to be a Super Donater Guardian and get all teh special stuff that cheapos can't have CLICK HERE! (You have only been in the game 5 mins! )So you go to IP tavern and sell your meat and furs. All is good the you try to buy some wine and get the same message To be a UberPlatinum Donater CLICK HERE! So you leave the tavern and walk around a bit. Go to the Wraith and click him and get the same type of message You must have a Eternal-lands gold account to gain access to the Wraith. Become a Elite Gold/Silver member today!! :P

Anyways i'm just very Happy EL isnt like that at all!! And I love it! So when it comes time for me to come out of my pocket I can do it of my own free will and not because I was bashed over the head with a ton of messages to do so or Else! :) I give thanks to all who have made this possible!!

BTW, it might be worthwile to note that a LOT of work is done by others as well, not only by me and Roja.

See the credits in the news forum.

Guest Enyo

BTW, it might be worthwile to note that a LOT of work is done by others as well, not only by me and Roja.

See the credits in the news forum.

Of course EVERYONE is appreciated, even us players because playing also contributes to the game but this thread was special because its just about you and Roja for sharing the dream which you had 3 years ago in Romania and for not giving up even though sometimes I'm sure you might have felt like it and for sticking with it through good and bad times, through people coming and people leaving, etc.

Anyway..its 3 30 am for me and I've spent too much time on this game but I have to say that this is best update I've seen since I started playing one year ago. Bravo to all involved.

I agree fantastic game, and it runs on Linux, what more would you want!!

To be honest I have a student who is trying to convince me to pay out for WoW, so that £30 for the game and then £8 a month to play....he said it was better, but after looking at several sites, I had to disagree, everytime EL updates theres more, and I haven't really even started to search the old maps, let alone all the new places and things that have now been added.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

LG.

Ps, I will buy something from the shop as a EL birthday present :P