Eternal Lands Official Forums
DemonCowboy

Chatting with memebers of *CO*

Ppl don't realize that PK guilds survive by buying off the ppl they PK.

we live mostly from pk'ed stuff from RICH people for example :unsure:

Edited by Hardcore

a simphony of boredom and confusion...

I mean i've tried to follow the lines but i found nothing important in the whole set of screenshots. And i'm not sure who was the person/guild the poster wanted to discredit :D:D

The market issue

Rich and some other guilds that own bots affect the economy? Lol

Is there anyone here that doesn't knew that?

But selling at dumping prices is not a way to corner the economy. Anyone could have done it anytime. Because is easier to make stocks and sell them cheap in low ammounts...rofl... that's not a thing to be proud of, in my oppinion... Long time ago i could have cornered the tit long market myself (~300 tit longs in inv) and i was only 1 player. So i guess is not a big deal, but instead a bad deal. Same issue with forcing the market deflation as a weapon against the cooldown. :P but well different people, different visions. :D

By selling the items at dumping prices you help exclusivelly the fighters and your guild manuers, but in long term, you destroy the core of your supply lines:-) your alch/crafters/manuers....

I laughed for a half hour after reading the stuff on the screenshots.

:evilgrin:

Wtf the RICH guy was thinking when he posted here?

thats what i said

Ok first thing first.... A) I am EateRofSoulS B) I am never wrong yet nobody listens... C) I told you guys all this would do was give me yet another good laugh.... I must say though... if i were to make an ass out of myself this would be the best way to do it... good job :icon13:

Well erm... I've managed to read through all of it and still have to find 'immature, irrational' behaviour really. At least from the side of *CO* that is :)

I really can't see the point of this post to be honest. Not if it's to discredit *CO* anyway. I don't think I'm a very unreasonably thinking person and with me it doesn't help. On the contrary! Talking about 'intra guild spamming' while EateRofSoulS was just replying to a conversation that was started from RICH side. Then someone telling him to read when that person missed something himself. Trying to look 'better' than him by correcting typos (very immature behaviour in my opinion). Between screenshots the remark 'u'r getting this right mods?', where I don't have the idea EateRofSoulS did anything in there that should require a mod's attention...

I'm sorry to say but to me it's more RICH that's making a fool of themselves in here than *CO* is doing something bad. Then again, in general I don't really like people that act as if they're better than others, so maybe it's just me...

lol i believe i mentioned their fantacy world several times... and it appears i was right... *victory dance*

well it's all said u ppl b the judge if it's decided we can stop supplying to *CO* and/or any other...

Why don't RICH stop supplying just everyone in EL and start supplying only guildies? Then you wouldn't be the market bullies that you are nowadays, that is just the market equivalent of pk of people training.

Well erm... I've managed to read through all of it and still have to find 'immature, irrational' behaviour really. At least from the side of *CO* that is :)

I really can't see the point of this post to be honest. Not if it's to discredit *CO* anyway. I don't think I'm a very unreasonably thinking person and with me it doesn't help. On the contrary! Talking about 'intra guild spamming' while EateRofSoulS was just replying to a conversation that was started from RICH side. Then someone telling him to read when that person missed something himself. Trying to look 'better' than him by correcting typos (very immature behaviour in my opinion). Between screenshots the remark 'u'r getting this right mods?', where I don't have the idea EateRofSoulS did anything in there that should require a mod's attention...

I'm sorry to say but to me it's more RICH that's making a fool of themselves in here than *CO* is doing something bad. Then again, in general I don't really like people that act as if they're better than others, so maybe it's just me...

Exactly. I'm not very fond of *CO*, but here they won hands down and RICH only showed how proud they are of making it even harder for other manuf people...

as i mentioned and as was seen i dont see why people are mentionging *CO* in this since i dont represent them... it was just me bored and rambling semi-intoxicated

Well I think molime's "erm" sums it up well.

Personally, as a guild leader, I would have blocked ig's from Rich after the first screenshot...I don't usually feel sorry for *CO* but...geeee!

(Even the server couldn't stand it anymore and disconnected!)

no need to feel sry.... i was laughing so hard it hurt...

how fast 2 years go by for some people... :whistle:

too true guy.... too true

Let me get this straight.

First there's a short discussion (which is enough for a *CO* to pklist the RICH guy... actually being on *CO* pklist makes no difference at all, since they attack anyone, but that's important here)

Right after that, a high level member of RICH starts with the IGs in what looks like an effort to solve any misunderstanding.

Then he starts threatening *CO* telling how good they are at breaking the market (and he looks proud of that :wacko: )

After that the RICH member claims the *CO* member is spamming while the truth is the other way around...

Then they post this bs here

OK, anyone tell me if I get something wrong, but I don't see anything wrong with *CO* _in this matter_.

I had nothing against RICH 'till now. They just gained my antipathy.

Market breakers is also something we don't want in this game.

i win again *happy dances*

Hehe, funny how Dhoga said :

I don't count age for much, I've met too many 'mature adults' who were less reasonable then children

in that first screenie. That kind of makes sense later on B)

Very immature RICH. But entertaining...

heh hey there cleph :D and yes... but as i admit.. i was only in it for sits and giggles... and man did i ever get what i wanted lol

I actually kind of admire EaterOfSouls' patience. I think I would have been a lot meaner.

lol i had no reason to be mean... was all in good fun... and again i have managed to prove the point i was trying to make with them.... *3rd victory dance of the post*

I laughed for a half hour after reading the stuff on the screenshots.

:D

Wtf the RICH guy was thinking when he posted here?

dude... was even better as it happened... and their attempts to belittle me just made me laugh harder... i love it.... *4th and final victory dance* oh and i realize this is going to be so childish and immature... but hey i never claimed to not be so .... i told j00 soooooo :P .... oh and i lied this is my final victory dance *dances around the the computer chair for awhile*

edit: i forgot to add this quote from a very wise yet equally stupid man named peter griffin "in your face in your face hahahaha" *does a coulpe pelvic thrusts* ok im done ith my childish fun..... for now...

Edited by GreenGanjaKing

Sigh, u should see the #IGs we get every day lol

Tho nothing beats the corpus spaming :)

This just goes to show you exactly how ignorant and childish RICH really is. EoS was very patient with RICH during their little spam session.

Seems to me that someone ran their mouth to WarAxe, then got scared and went running to his guild council.

I see nothing that *CO* did wrong here (faints from the shock of saying that)

Edited by LadyWolf

You kiddies need to get out more, grow up..what ever. Just quit your f***ing yaping about *CO* if you don't like it, good for you.