Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beorn

Bye

As some of you may already know I have a problem with drugs and alcohol. It was so bad at one point it led to me slitting my wrists. I quit it for a while on my own but it didn't last long. It is a lot worse this time and I have been having seizures from some of the things I have been doing. Like last night I fell asleep the woke up laying on the steps shaking with blood gushing out of my nose and I had another later that night. I can't get off of them by myself this time so I am checking into a drug and alcohol rehab and I will be back in 30 to 40 days. I will still be able to post on the forums, but I won't be able to play the game. Well bye you guys and I will see you all when I am better again.

-Beorn

Edited by Beorn

Beorn, it's awesome that you have recognized a problem and are seeking help :) That's usally the hardest step ;) All the best of luck to you, my friend. :)

You kick it man, you don't let nothing or no one own you!

Minion

All the best, Beorn, and here's hoping you beat the addiction.

Losing someone from the community for awhile is better than forever.

Alcohol is good, just use it in moderation, like I do.

And drugs are usually teh bad.

Is this the part where I counteract everything you just said? ;) ...ahh, I actually agree.

Edited by Arnieman

Alcohol is good, just use it in moderation, like I do.

And drugs are usually teh bad.

Is this the part where I counteract everything you just said? ;) ...ahh, I actually agree.

if you don't, I will. any alcohol at all is very bad for someone who is a recovering alcoholic. (okay, so it's only part of it I contradicted)

I'm gonna miss ya beorn!

Take care and good luck :P

Hope you can get off those addictions.

*hugs*

-Kat

Ok this is my internet time...I get 15 minutes each day and no games....I got here today and they started the detox portion of my stay. I have been sick all day in this is a hell hole. I share a room with a Heroin addict that eats his blankets for some reason. If you don't clean your room you have to pay five dollars to the penalty bin. Which really sucks...so I just gave them 35 and said I don't want to clean all week. I miss you all already and thanks for the posts. Well I better use my time wisely and email my friends outside of EL. Bye until I feel like posting again.

Beorn, it's awesome that you recognized your addiction as a problem and decided to do something about it. I've been in your shoes before, but had the will to stop it on my own years ago. If you need a friendly ear, just pm me when you get your net time. Much loove to you hun. ~~LW~~

Your in my prayers beorn

Edited by LadyWolf

I hope you get better, relative of mine passed away last christmas cuz of this crap, so yea, see you ingame when ur good...

Guest EgoMatrix

Hey Bro, im here for you. We have been friends a long time, if you need a friend to talk to you know how to find me. I know you will kick this and be with us again we miss you bro get better soon!

I wish you the best in your recovery and truly hope that you stay strong to fight this. I am not sure where I heard this but it helps me when things get too rough....

every morning that you wake up breathing, you have another chance.

Take care

Hey all. I took my net time early because I am exhausted from throwing up all day. Lets see...I sat in a circle and talked with morons for about an hour and a half. Hmm then we had to go to our outside activities and I went to the class that teaches me how to act in society blah blah.... They say that my anger is a result of the drugs and I was like no I just hate people in general. Then I had to go back to that class for yelling at people for being stupid. Well thats about it. Time to go send out email and thanks for the new comments they do help to see that people actually care. Keep em comin'! :icon13: