Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ignoble

Kelcha's Cheap Leather

Strange that no one else appears to have reported this, unless it's been removed because it refers to a quest.

Anyhow, I completed successfully Kelcha's quest before taking the antisocial perk some time ago. I have just reset in the last week, but I can't buy leather from Kelcha, nor restart the quest (it did start at Tankel didn't it?).

Any ideas peeps?

Quite a while back Kelcha's quest was changed so that you must complete a couple more steps to get the cheap leather. You probably don't have to restart the entire quest just continue where you left off. I suspect you can get Tankel to destroy . . .I mean repair broken equipment right? So now you have to satisfy the "Kelcha's Dream" part of the quest.

Quite a while back Kelcha's quest was changed so that you must complete a couple more steps to get the cheap leather. You probably don't have to restart the entire quest just continue where you left off. I suspect you can get Tankel to destroy . . .I mean repair broken equipment right? So now you have to satisfy the "Kelcha's Dream" part of the quest.

Yes Puntif you're quite correct. I could have sworn that I had done that bit too, but anyway, repeated or not, it works. Thankyou