Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

an addicting game

34.609! :D I pwn j00 at this. (This is the first time I've tried it since the 26.438, actually... so I haven't been working on it for the last few hours.) :)

Edited by crusadingknight

73.297! LMAO. Couldn't really see the blocks moving (they sort of teleported), so I had to guess.

I'm not cheating, just using the skills of rebound prediction fostered by playing too much pool when I should have been doing other things. :dry:

Yeh, on my mac it gets all fuzzy and as soon as I click its an automatic loss... :dry: impossible to avoid lol cannot get more than 0.013 seconds each time lmao

I heard if your connection is slow the blocks move slower :P

Actually, they just freeze every ~20 seconds for 2 seconds. Either way, you have to pass the 20-second threshold to get the advantage. :P

EDIT: Well, tried Internet Explorer through WINE, and it certainly has a slowdown... stupid non-standard Javascript. :P

if (gametime >= 0 && gametime < 100) speed = 80;

else if (gametime >= 100 && gametime < 200) speed = 60;

else if (gametime >= 200 && gametime < 300) speed = 40;

else if (gametime >= 300 && gametime < 400) speed = 30;

else if (gametime >= 400 && gametime < 500) speed = 20;

Wow... it's tick based, lol, and only increments to a static level. No wonder my slow CPU has an advantage. Still, I see no server communication.

ok you guys totally have a slower connection or something's up..i tried it on my computer at work and it is slower than the one at home, but still not very slow or anything, not as slow as you described after 20seconds...don't ask me why